Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
(11-06-2014, 06:23 AM)Xanathos Wrote:  
(11-06-2014, 05:23 AM)Memphis Wrote:  Not sure how we can do the pixel reading on this. I have done pixel reading for mmorpgs before but this one has to pixel read a number and understand what the number value is to work here.  Can't just see there is white in the top left of the screen cause it could be 1000 elixir or 100000 elixir.   Need to know what bases to attack.
You can use tesseract library for OCR, it does convert images to text, this is what the bot is using.
I'm going to take a look into that. I can't believe it's so fast, to be honest. Not saying you're wrong but how do you know this?

Guy from the CE forums told me it was probably some kind of sig scan, haven't been able to find that out myself though.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smellysocks - 11-06-2014, 06:26 AM
RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - by smelliersocks - 11-16-2014, 02:48 AM