Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
been using lf like 2weeks now. suddenly when i press on try button it popup wrong key if you entered 6 wrong key more, we'll ban ur pc. anyone experiencing this?
Edit: this is from lf robot forum
Post time: 21 min.ago
|Show the author posts only |Descending
Due to the server error , we shut down the trial option temporarily .
Thanks for you understanding

Servers are down boys.
looks like they never open the try version again..hope anyone can crack it or crack the lazy pressing.
servers down Sad
can anyone decompile that exe file of lf ?
China lurking this board, delete.
It must be crackable ... we need to spoof whitch server it connects to , so it can gat an code... but i have seen that there is no code its just a ping to a site and it will start, if you got a normal code it just connect to that website and check if the code is in the xml and than it accept it...

but the trial works otherwise , it just pings the server thats it... if its down it wont connect..
China lurking this board, delete.
How are you bypassing trial ?
I can only say this has nothing to do with script clicking button every 50minutes...

Lurk moar guise about how it's enc and reverse it...
If i would have been able to do this, i wouldn't have asked. Don't you want to help ? You remember me smellysocks who developed a bot for himself, teasing how powerful it is, then keeping it for himself. I don't get the point of doing that. If you don't want to share, just don't talk about it, keep it entirely for yourself.