Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
Pm send Travis Wink
Plz help me how to disable timer countdown in LF Robot 6.8.8, or how to try in 1 hour unlimited.
Thank all.
(12-17-2014, 12:49 PM)skull1984 Wrote:  Plz help me how to disable timer countdown in LF Robot 6.8.8, or how to try in 1 hour unlimited.
Thank all.

Can you upload the latest version 6.8.8 on mediafire or anywhere then I'll help you out? Thanks!
what does wireshark do?
(12-17-2014, 01:42 PM)clasher Wrote:  
(12-17-2014, 12:49 PM)skull1984 Wrote:  Plz help me how to disable timer countdown in LF Robot 6.8.8, or how to try in 1 hour unlimited.
Thank all.

Can you upload the latest version 6.8.8 on mediafire or anywhere then I'll help you out? Thanks!

Here you are

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ggomjazi103n76...8.exe?dl=0
Thank all.

there's any chance to disable timer countdown? if possible plz send me any info i'm want to test it...thanks guys sorry for my bad english hehe...
(12-17-2014, 07:47 AM)travis Wrote:  I am hesitant to discuss my findings in this thread now due to the fact it is being watched. CaptainPlanet is probably relaying this info back to LF Robot guys. If anyone here that knows what theyre doing wants to help, i've got the bot to the point where it opens, runs, zooms in and out WITHOUT a countdown timer (it stops working while training so no its not usable). I've got another problem I just hit that I am trying to work through. (I don't actually play the game and don't have an account to troubleshoot a lot of this stuff and dont really want to play to the point of getting to where I need to be in the game to use the bot properly)...Send me a PM.

im not.. im a paying customer. not affliated in anyways with them
(12-17-2014, 02:51 PM)Captain Planet Wrote:  
(12-17-2014, 07:47 AM)travis Wrote:  I am hesitant to discuss my findings in this thread now due to the fact it is being watched. CaptainPlanet is probably relaying this info back to LF Robot guys. If anyone here that knows what theyre doing wants to help, i've got the bot to the point where it opens, runs, zooms in and out WITHOUT a countdown timer (it stops working while training so no its not usable). I've got another problem I just hit that I am trying to work through. (I don't actually play the game and don't have an account to troubleshoot a lot of this stuff and dont really want to play to the point of getting to where I need to be in the game to use the bot properly)...Send me a PM.

Get lost, you idiot.

How can you fukin' share it???
(12-17-2014, 04:50 PM)pqs1983 Wrote:  
(12-17-2014, 02:51 PM)Captain Planet Wrote:  

Get lost, you idiot.

How can you fukin' share it???

I hope you can substantiate your claims with proof rather than just shooting your mouth off
http://www.not allowed/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4819&page=1#pid6198

Quote:CaptainPlanet
7#
Post time: The day before yesterday 09:00
It's not. They remove the trial version until they can sort out how to enable trial without it getting abused...

This seems to me quite suspicious