Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding
By the way guys, ive followed the whole subjet for quite a moment and in fact im very interested in developping a home made bot.
Would be a pleasure to help.
I'm a java/c++ programmer in my daily work and i have some experience in AutoIT. Ive made a lot of work for diablo 3 & HearthStone bots, and some mobile games like avatar fight online for example.
Never looked into bluestacks though.
I'm ready to help if there is a SCM (source code manager) deployed and ready to use & if we keep it secret for a first step.
PM me if interested. (No kid spamming asking for a script or a bot please...)
Thanks
(12-17-2014, 09:49 PM)tatakagure Wrote:  By the way guys, ive followed the whole subjet for quite a moment and in fact im very interested in developping a home made bot.
Would be a pleasure to help.
I'm a java/c++ programmer in my daily work and i have some experience in AutoIT. Ive made a lot of work for diablo 3 & HearthStone bots, and some mobile games like avatar fight online for example.
Never looked into bluestacks though.
I'm ready to help if there is a SCM (source code manager) deployed and ready to use & if we keep it secret for a first step.
PM me if interested. (No kid spamming asking for a script or a bot please...)
Thanks

Good luck with that, let us know when you will need some testers, cheers!
im so glad all is helping and sharing each other, i will try to help, start to learning something from here Smile
(12-17-2014, 09:39 PM)tatakagure Wrote:  http://www.not allowed/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=4819&page=1#pid6198

Quote:CaptainPlanet
7#
Post time: The day before yesterday 09:00
It's not. They remove the trial version until they can sort out how to enable trial without it getting abused...

This seems to me quite suspicious

if ur a paying customer, when u login to the bot u will get a log in msg of the day and its stated there. just ask any paying customer
pls help me crack LF Robot Sad
(12-18-2014, 06:34 AM)anonymousbs Wrote:  pls help me crack LF Robot Sad
Leave poor china bot and help out these Guise https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php?tid=155

Actually better idea Smile
+1 on this, the chinese bots are full of bugs and... Trojans.
Lf Robot + VPN = Win?
No I was just wondering if a VPN would let you bypass the trial.