Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minecraft Faction Base Tips
1. Travel to the farlands in the faction server if it doesn't have a world border limit.
2. Once at the farlands, travel deep inside of them like 5 month walk or so.
3. Build an obsidian base with water surrounding all of it, along with enderchests.
4. Place your base shit inside of the defensive structure.
5. ???
6. Profit!

Tip: Your base will be both (impossible?) hard to travel to AND hard to bust into.

Hope you guys enjoyed my special coming-back-to-BTC tutorial! Thanks!
once on a big pvpfactions server, my friend tpd to the shop and he fell through the building into the admin world, where it was just flatland, so we ran out and made a really nice castle and it was unraidable Smile

until they added world borders, then we couldn't get to our castle anymore Sad
(05-10-2015, 07:05 PM)Bibl Wrote:  once on a big pvpfactions server, my friend tpd to the shop and he fell through the building into the admin world, where it was just flatland, so we ran out and made a really nice castle and it was unraidable Smile

until they added world borders, then we couldn't get to our castle anymore Sad

Dude, I feel bad for you man. A hard worked on, nice castle, and boom. It's locked away forever.
factions is so fun with friends, i actually enjoy it
(05-11-2015, 09:26 AM)Bibl Wrote:  factions is so fun with friends, i actually enjoy it

I know right! Invite some friends, build a protected, nice, luxury base and use your 1337 haxing hax0r hax to raid others. Factions is basically griefing nowadays.