Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.9.7 is out
https://github.com/Konloch/bytecode-view...tag/v2.9.7

07/02/2015 - Added ajustable font size.

07/05/2015 - Started working on the new Boot Screen.
07/06/2015 - Moved the font size to be under the view menu.
07/06/2015 - Fixed a bug with plugins not being able to grab the currently viewed class.
07/07/2015 - Started adding enjarify as an optional APK converter instead of Dex2Jar.
07/07/2015 - Finished the new Boot Screen
07/09/2015 - Fixed a process leak with krakatau decompiler.
07/09/2015 - Finished adding enjarify.
07/09/2015 - Supressed syntax exceptions due to JD-GUI.
07/09/2015 - Fixed refresh on non-refreshable resources.
07/09/2015 - Fixed opening a class and the name is so big, you cannot close because the [X] does not appear.
07/09/2015 - Added support for smaller screens for the boot screen.
07/16/2015 - Removed the FileFilter classes.
07/16/2015 - Updated the decompiler class to make more sense.
07/16/2015 - Started working on BCV CLI.
07/16/2015 - Finished BCV CLI.
Will you consider making a complete jar file as in version 2.9.6? The new method where everything must first be downloaded and stored in a secondary folder makes the application unportable and slow loading. The old method was so much better in my opinion. This is a very good project and would like to contribute in any way possible.
Okay, I see the reasons behind why you chose to have them downloaded. It is good to keep everything up to date. However, I think that it would be a good idea to put everything into the same directory, or a subdirectory of the executable's directory instead of storing the downloaded files elsewhere. Would you consider this for the upcoming version. I am not sure if you have done this already in 2.9.8 since I have not taken the time to download it, but I think it would make the application a little cleaner.
The libraries along with everything else located in BCV can be found under File>About>BCV Dir, BCV was designed for the executable or jar could be launched anywhere from your computer but still be able to function within the same workspace.

FatJar version is added and will be live for 2.9.8, I love the idea of still including it for those who want a 100% instant workspace with 100% portability. (It still downloads the Krakatau & Enjarify libs, but those are spawned in a background process so you don't need to wait.)