Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logging?
I want to say thank you for a fantastic product, it is a very slick interface and it works great! I have a couple of questions.
1. Is it possible for the bcv dir to be stored in the same folder as the exe/jar file? (I am a big fan of portable)
2. Is there a log/status viewer? I have found with large projects it seems to hang and there is no way to see what it is hanging on (task manager shows javac running but not using any cpu) I was looking for a way to see what the program was doing during these long periods of what appear to be inactivity.

Thank you again!
1) I could look into adding this
2) I've been planning on reworking the UI to make it more obvious which task is running (maybe the 'busy' icon can change for each different task, then it can stack those icons one after another. If you however over it, it'll tell you the task name)

I'm glad you're enjoying BCV :D if you have any more questions feel free to ask.