"WindowWidth"=dword:0000035C
"WindowHeight"=dword:000002D0
"GuestWidth"=dword:0000035C
"GuestHeight"=dword:000002D0
"Depth"=dword:00000010
"FullScreen"=dword:00000000
"WindowState"=dword:00000001
"HideBootProgress"=dword:00000001

hmm weird... its exact same is mine but still says i need to install the 860x720.reg, any ideas?
Run as admin and most importantly , restart your comp Smile
(01-05-2015, 03:39 AM)zealous Wrote:  Run as admin and most importantly , restart your comp Smile
Done bothWink but will do it agian

EDIT: nope did not workFacelineside
Hmm. I've never encountered a problem like this. If worse comes to worse ,
Go to run , type in regedit and click ok.
Then , on your left , expand until you find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\FrameBuffer\0
(left click on the 0)
You should see this
[Image: ea13bc5368.png]
Now double click on the attributes and change them according to the value above. (Remember to change it to the decimals)
[Image: 2ecef7a312.png]
Then Save and exit and restart your computer and it should work Smile
Hope i helped Smile
(01-05-2015, 03:40 AM)Coldpaw Wrote:  
(01-05-2015, 03:39 AM)zealous Wrote:  Run as admin and most importantly , restart your comp Smile
Done bothWink but will do it agian
EDIT: nope did not workFacelineside
Try the steps above and tell me again Smile

(01-05-2015, 03:49 AM)Antidote Wrote:  @zealous: can you give me more details on how it happens? since I can't reproduce it in my machine

What details do you need? I can't give you a very accurate one since i was away doing work and the notification of "XXX is raiding your base" came up and so i went to check my computer only to realise bluestacks is stuck on the initalizing screen. When i clicked on the bot , it would turn white. ( happened too many time so i know what would happen )
(01-05-2015, 03:46 AM)zealous Wrote:  Hmm. I've never encountered a problem like this. If worse comes to worse ,
Go to run , type in regedit and click ok.
Then , on your left , expand until you find HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\FrameBuffer\0
(left click on the 0)
You should see this
[Image: ea13bc5368.png]
Now double click on the attributes and change them according to the value above. (Remember to change it to the decimals)
[Image: 2ecef7a312.png]
Then Save and exit and restart your computer and it should work Smile
Hope i helped Smile

Thx for reply! but when i change it to decimal is returns to hexadecimal or what it saysFacelineside, im clueless about this
Wait so you select decimal ( by clicking on the round button ) , it returns back to hexidecimal? Or does the value itself change back after you click ok? If it's the latter , then it's fine. Just make sure that your table has the brackets that shows the decimal value like mine
(01-05-2015, 04:00 AM)zealous Wrote:  Wait so you select decimal ( by clicking on the round button ) , it returns back to hexidecimal? Or does the value itself change back after you click ok? If it's the latter , then it's fine. Just make sure that your table has the brackets that shows the decimal value like mine

when i select decimal it changed back to hexidecimal yes