Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
v 5.3.4
Hmm that's weird... Are you logged in into a admin account ? Try running regedit in admin mode ( idk if it's possible since I'm on phone )
(01-05-2015, 03:49 AM)zealous Wrote:  
(01-05-2015, 03:40 AM)Coldpaw Wrote:  
(01-05-2015, 03:39 AM)zealous Wrote:  Run as admin and most importantly , restart your comp Smile
Done bothWink but will do it agian
EDIT: nope did not workFacelineside
Try the steps above and tell me again Smile

(01-05-2015, 03:49 AM)Antidote Wrote:  @zealous: can you give me more details on how it happens? since I can't reproduce it in my machine

What details do you need? I can't give you a very accurate one since i was away doing work and the notification of "XXX is raiding your base" came up and so i went to check my computer only to realise bluestacks is stuck on the initalizing screen. When i clicked on the bot , it would turn white. ( happened too many time so i know what would happen )

I had the same prob on a vmware, i solved it so:
1: deinstall bs
2. restart
3. ccleaner complete registry clean
4. restart -reinstall and try again - so for me worked it
(01-05-2015, 04:06 AM)zealous Wrote:  Hmm that's weird... Are you logged in into a admin account ? Try running regedit in admin mode ( idk if it's possible since I'm on phone )
im logged in as admin tryed to run as admin to
(01-05-2015, 04:13 AM)Kingchen Wrote:  
(01-05-2015, 03:49 AM)zealous Wrote:  
(01-05-2015, 03:40 AM)Coldpaw Wrote:  
(01-05-2015, 03:39 AM)zealous Wrote:  Run as admin and most importantly , restart your comp Smile
Done bothWink but will do it agian
EDIT: nope did not workFacelineside
Try the steps above and tell me again Smile

(01-05-2015, 03:49 AM)Antidote Wrote:  @zealous: can you give me more details on how it happens? since I can't reproduce it in my machine

What details do you need? I can't give you a very accurate one since i was away doing work and the notification of "XXX is raiding your base" came up and so i went to check my computer only to realise bluestacks is stuck on the initalizing screen. When i clicked on the bot , it would turn white. ( happened too many time so i know what would happen )

I had the same prob on a vmware, i solved it so:
1: deinstall bs
2. restart
3. ccleaner complete registry clean
4. restart -reinstall and try again - so for me worked it

will try it
Since this thread is titled announcement. Let keep it simple and clean... If you have found any bugs, please use the Bug Report and start your thread there so that the problem can be follow up easily... If not this announcement thread will be very messy and your problem may not be seen by developers.

We don't want our developers who are already very busy with the scripting and testing to be reading thru all the posts/pages to solve your problems/bugs.

Thank you for your corporation.

Cheers!
Changes made to v5.3.4? I'd recommend a change log in the original post to avoid these posts.

Cryzies
Dunno if this is the right place to post, But i've edited the bot in order to train Giants and archers, and use them with 2 side attack.

I think this method is by far the best one to loot. 3 Barracks doing archers and 1 doing giants.

I've been running the bot for 8h non stop, no crash, and a loot of 1.8m each/hour. With barracks boost enabled.

I think it's very important to have option on bot to change speed of attack, because its way too fast, unhuman way. It might get detected.

I'll post updates on my changes later and post the script.

Cheers