Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Detection.
There is an issue with the bot ,it's not detecting or using my barracks number 2 at all.

TODO (Improvements):
Add support to Elixir collector or any other click&collect item once it's ready.
Stop bot when player is out of elixir or anything else.
Due to pixel search and different position varies color. Suggest shift barrack, delete config.ini and redetect.

Regards to the collectors, it is already there but disable due to same problem as barrack but also can be solved with shifting of collectors... I enable it and has been using them since then...

Good suggestion but personally I don't think I will be out of elixir.. If u know u are low on elixir, suggest far, to around 200-300k... Don't think barch attack will use too much of your elixir...
(01-05-2015, 07:05 AM)Dan Wrote:  There is an issue with the bot ,it's not detecting or using my barracks number 2 at all.

TODO (Improvements):
Add support to Elixir collector or any other click&collect item once it's ready.
Stop bot when player is out of elixir or anything else.

Is it misclicking it? Or is it being covered by a resource collecting bubble. If its being covered I'll add the double click Barack method.

Cryzies
What about Stop bot when player is out of elixir or anything else.
? It seems when i'm out it continues trying to train on the same barrack
Correct myself... The barrack is by coordination. Not pixel search.. But the collector is pixel search.
Another problem could be like what u said, covered or slow graphic or pc... Solution will be adding more delay between training and selecting of barrack...
(01-05-2015, 07:16 AM)dinobot Wrote:  Correct myself... The barrack is by coordination. Not pixel search.. But the collector is pixel search.
Another problem could be like what u said, covered or slow graphic or pc... Solution will be adding more delay between training and selecting of barrack...

That sounds like the solution . Also it's not a problem in my end i'll do as you stated above and move them aswell.