Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v5.3.5 - many new features
Moved to announcements, I have also given you TBC Dev rank, this should fix the problem for future releases.
(01-07-2015, 01:47 AM)Kaz Wrote:  @Kingchen So weird! Try changing all instances of $UBOUND_ROWS to 1 Also can you check if in your Autoit folder\Include contains the file AutoItConstants.au3?

Hmm yea very confuse, also i cant find AutoItConstants.au3, but i can find Constants.au3, is it what u mean? Wink

Edit; Nope, i tested it on my on my Computer/Vm! But when i start come on startup a error, they cannot find ''autoitconstants.au3''... buton my laptop come this message not,*lol but file is missing O.o

// https://code.google.com/p/autoit-cn/sour...ec=svn1076

Added self the missing file - but same result :o

//

Changed to 1, but its come the same Error.... Confuse Saddest
(01-07-2015, 04:01 AM)Kaz Wrote:  @Kingchen This is so weird!! Yup, it is in fact AutoItConstants.au3. And it is in fact in /include folder?

It's even weirder that replacing it to 1 has the same error. Can you post that error?

OK, it was supposed to be good code, but if it doesn't work, replace all instances of
UBound($posCollectors,$UBOUND_ROWS)
to
and see if this resolves the issue. If it does, it can give me a better idea why this is happening.

I am not at home right now, can't confirm the code exactly but that should be it.

Yes Kaz, i replaced the missed file in Autoit /include folder.

Replaced //UBound($posCollectors,$UBOUND_ROWS) or UBound($posCollector,$UBOUND_ROWS) has no good effect, same error Shockbig  Deadtongue  
But what you mean with ''17''?

For $i = 0 To UBound($posCollector,$UBOUND_ROWS) - 17

so? when yes, same error as above  Deadtongue
For those who have issues about Collectors/Locate Barracks
This is my fix from my end.
Try this fix and let us know if this works to you.

Replace the ZoomOut() Function into:
    AUTOIT Programming
  1. Func ZoomOut()
  2. Local $i = 0
  3. getBSPos()
  4. If _Sleep(500) Then ExitLoop
  5. If PixelGetColor($BSpos[0] + 1, $BSpos[1] + 1) = 0x000000 And PixelGetColor($BSpos[0] + 850, $BSpos[1] + 1) = 0x000000 Then
  6. ControlSend("BlueStacks App Player", "", "", "{DOWN}", 0)
  7. $i += 1
  8. If $i = 30 Then

(01-07-2015, 05:11 AM)Kingchen Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 04:01 AM)Kaz Wrote:  @Kingchen This is so weird!! Yup, it is in fact AutoItConstants.au3. And it is in fact in /include folder?

It's even weirder that replacing it to 1 has the same error. Can you post that error?

OK, it was supposed to be good code, but if it doesn't work, replace all instances of
UBound($posCollectors,$UBOUND_ROWS)
to
and see if this resolves the issue. If it does, it can give me a better idea why this is happening.

I am not at home right now, can't confirm the code exactly but that should be it.

Yes Kaz, i replaced the missed file in Autoit /include folder.

Replaced //UBound($posCollectors,$UBOUND_ROWS) or UBound($posCollector,$UBOUND_ROWS) has no good effect, same error Shockbig  Deadtongue  
But what you mean with ''17''?

For $i = 0 To UBound($posCollector,$UBOUND_ROWS) - 17

so? when yes, same error as above  Deadtongue

Replace UBound($posCollector,$UBOUND_ROWS) with 17 entirely.
hmm i get Bot is already running on my PC i tryed restart it but still give the same error when i try to open it
(01-07-2015, 07:05 AM)marvinPRO Wrote:  For those who have issues about Collectors/Locate Barracks
This is my fix from my end.
Try this fix and let us know if this works to you.
Replace the ZoomOut() Function into:
Code:
Func ZoomOut()
Local $i = 0
While 1
getBSPos()
If _Sleep(500) Then ExitLoop
If PixelGetColor($BSpos[0] + 1, $BSpos[1] + 1) = 0x000000 And PixelGetColor($BSpos[0] + 850, $BSpos[1] + 1) = 0x000000 Then
ExitLoop
Else
ControlSend("BlueStacks App Player", "", "", "{DOWN}", 0)
$i += 1
If $i = 30 Then
ExitLoop
EndIf
EndIf
WEnd
EndFunc
fixed the problem, works well.. but after like 10-15 searches.. the bot says tries to get to the main screen and restarts the game for some reason all the time.. thats the only prob i got..