Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v5.3.5 - many new features
(01-07-2015, 08:20 AM)Coldpaw Wrote:  hmm i get Bot is already running on my PC i tryed restart it but still give the same error when i try to open it

What's the error? Please be specific.
(01-07-2015, 08:44 AM)Kaz Wrote:  
(01-07-2015, 08:20 AM)Coldpaw Wrote:  hmm i get Bot is already running on my PC i tryed restart it but still give the same error when i try to open it
What's the error? Please be specific.
there is no error code... when i try to start the bot it says: The bot is already running, i have tryed to restart my PC but not working
Got the same, Bot is already running on first run, then find the bot to be less stable without getting to the additional features. Sorry Kaz... Sad

Maybe apply the changes to 5.3.4 once more but one at a time and have folks test each iteration?
Guys, I am not sure what the cause of "Bot is already running that trigger on this line,
    AUTOIT Programming
  1. If WinExists($sBotTitle) Then
  2. MsgBox(0,"","Bot is already running.")

But you can bypass the problem about this "Bot is already running" issue in v5.3.5.

You should change this
    AUTOIT Programming
  1. $sBotTitle = "COC Bot v5.3.5"

To any other bot title,
    AUTOIT Programming
  1. $sBotTitle = "COC Bot v5.3.5-FIXED"

Hmm, sorry about this guys. Will be home soon to look at this.
But the bot is running is something I am not getting either, I wonder if everyone is getting it or just some. Just like the ubound issue.

I've been unit testing each time I added a new feature. And using the crap out of beyond compare to ensure nothing would break but I guess my regression testing is a bit lacking. I think it has to do with the optimizations from 5.4 which I may not have fully integrated.

Anyway, thanks all for the feedback! Will look into a version without the hang fix so I don't need to include the 5.4 stuff.
(01-07-2015, 09:41 AM)Kaz Wrote:  Hmm, sorry about this guys. Will be home soon to look at this.
But the bot is running is something I am not getting either, I wonder if everyone is getting it or just some. Just like the ubound issue.

I've been unit testing each time I added a new feature. And using the crap out of beyond compare to ensure nothing would break but I guess my regression testing is a bit lacking. I think it has to do with the optimizations from 5.4 which I may not have fully integrated.

Anyway, thanks all for the feedback! Will look into a version without the hang fix so I don't need to include the 5.4 stuff.

ThxWink
Anyone elses bot restarts the game in middle of the search? After like 10-15 base searches.. appears trying to get to main sceen and then restarts the game and so on in a circle..
Kaz,

Yup, I'm familiar with locating the barracks/collector procedure as it is similar to previous bots. Just that this version of bot registered wrong coordinates for my barracks and collectors.

When using the mouse to locate the barracks, the bot will always tells me that the barrack not available.

Not really a big deal as I can enter the coordinate manually in the config file, but still a little bit confuse on this bug.
why i'm haaving this error? i tried running it on 32 bit computer btw
when collect resource is toggled:
[Image: 338960ec65266e66e2a68ef64182c112.png]
and when trying to find a dead base and found one it gets an error saying i need to use 32 or 64 bit something like that. i will post the exact error later.
[Image: 950ce53039cbbf3b9d1110f4785cf3fa.png]
I also got the "bot is already running" error.

EDIT: I take that back, after downloading the altered version it opens fine.