Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v 5.4.1
When i click the start button, the bot just says "Trying to get to main screen". It pushes the home button of bluestacks,goes back into the app and just does nothing.
I already tried to manully locate the barracks, but that didn't help. The only thing i had a bit of success with was: outcommenting the "checkMainScreen" function. This only changed that the bot trained the troops, but didn't do anything else. Would be nice if someone could come up with a fix for that Smile
search for

Local $TrainPos = _PixelSearch(155, 603, 694, 605, Hex(0x603818, 6), 10) ;Finds Train Troops button

and change it to

Local $TrainPos = _PixelSearch(155, 603, 694, 605, Hex(0x603818, 6), 5) ;Finds Train Troops button
[Image: 12GMb5.png] not use all troops barbar + archers
I added some mod to this release.
- Added Activating power for K/Q (change $delayActivateKQ to your need).
- Mod Hide function a bit. Lock BS's position and GUI when bot run to prevent error
- Added auto request for cc troop (need to locate clan castle, since all my clan mates are sleeping I cannot test lol)
- No auto donate yet (as text recognition is not available)
- Mod checkmainscreen a bit. If you have problem just use the current one.
- Attempt to store dll in variable for global use instead of calling everytime (not sure if that makes a difference)
- Since random factor has little use I changed it to monitor bot's memory usage so you guys can keep an eye on it

I just wrote everything on the fly with very little testing, so if you want to play around with new features give it a try Wink I can do small modifications/features if requested, for major features we'll need more time to sort it out as a team. Thanks

Attached Files
.au3   COC Bot v5.4.1 (dllcall + cc).au3 (Size: 96.73 KB / Downloads: 76)
maybe add auto donate archer or barb as an option? im in a botting clan and we only donate archer
This will be added once the latest version is stable Wink
That one is doable I'm gonna add it later
antidote new version

hide function have problem, sometime bot can not locate barrack when BS is hidden and completely can not find barrack when bot minimized

donate request work perfectly for me

machine: win 8.1 64 bit