Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v 5.4.1
cpu is too high compared to 5.3.4
(01-10-2015, 04:54 AM)Sinzed789 Wrote:  When i click the start button, the bot just says "Trying to get to main screen". It pushes the home button of bluestacks,goes back into the app and just does nothing.
I already tried to manully locate the barracks, but that didn't help. The only thing i had a bit of success with was: outcommenting the "checkMainScreen" function. This only changed that the bot trained the troops, but didn't do anything else. Would be nice if someone could come up with a fix for that Smile

I've been running it in a Windows 7 64bit VMware session.  The bot worked up until 5.3.4.  I havent been able to get the bot to work since 5.3.4 until today.  It does the same thing as this "Trying to get to main screen" then just sits forever.  I changed the Monitor colors under advanced on the screen resolution monitor adapter properties from 32 bit to 16 bit and everything with the bot works great now.  I don't know if this will help you as I don't care what my VMware session screen looks like color wise.  It is only used for this bot.
So I went back to v5.3, and it ran all night perfectly no hangs/white screen (10+ hours). Every other version seems to hang/white screen on me after about ~2 hours. Running on Windows 7 64 bit.

Edit: just saw COC Bot v5.4.1 (dllcall + cc).au3, I try testing this for awhile and see what happens.
(01-10-2015, 11:01 AM)mking2 Wrote:  So I went back to v5.3, and it ran all night perfectly no hangs/white screen (10+ hours). Every other version seems to hang/white screen on me after about ~2 hours. Running on Windows 7 64 bit.

Edit: just saw COC Bot v5.4.1 (dllcall + cc).au3, I try testing this for awhile and see what happens.

Ey which one you running for 10+ hours? 5.3.5?
(01-10-2015, 09:57 AM)Antidote Wrote:  @Rd Koyoe: do you mean when BS is minimized or bot is minimized? Since BS must not be minimized for it to work (Hide function just move it away from the screen out of your sight). You must not click minimize or click on BS's icon in taskbar otherwise it won't work (I make sure to let the bot monitor BS and immediately restore once minimized but it's still glitchy until we find better solutions.

BS hidden using hide button and bot minimized using the minimized button

When BS hidden and bot was on the top it only show a glitches a few times where it can not locate certain barrack

when BS hidden and bot minimized it completely can not locate barrack
Currently testing the version Antidote posted on page 8... Running 2 accounts... one thats Windows 8.1 and one thats windows 8.0 running flawlessly on both maybe? still testing ill update later.
The problem with BS hidden and bot minimized seems strange, as that's how it's supposed to work. Anyone else having this problem? Can you guys report on hanging GUI as well? I believe GkevinOD is working on a complete fix but I want to know if certain functions lessen or worsen it
Does this not have a reconnect feature? Sorry if i'm asking a dumb question.