Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v 5.4.2.2
Well I just finished a script that basically uses a mix of old and new methods of 5.3.4 and 5.4.2.2 and its been working super fine with on windows 8 x64 & vmware.. today is my final check on it.. if it goes well ill put it in here for u guys to try, im not sure about dead base search if its gonna work or not but its the same one from 5.4.2.2 so no changes made there... might work for some and some not dunno

Will see what happens when I wake up .. if bot still running or not.
I have a problem with the bot that wont start because it keeps saying to change my resolution to 860x720 i already ran the registry edit provided by antidote and directly edit the registry files to change the resolution, ever value is the same as its suposed to be for the bot to work but it doesnt. I only have this problem with both of my pcs running windows 8.1 i have another laptop runing w7 and it works perfectly. May this be a problem linked to the os or is there a simple fix?
i'm use win 7 x64. when i start bot, it search attack some base then out of sync (about 5-6 base). after relog game, it doesn't work right.
how i fix it
Thanks so much.
unable to run script. I try to run 5.4.2.2 and I get that. Win 8
X64 tried as x64 and x32
Hi guys, I am new here so correct me if I am wrong.

Since the HIDE function isn't working, I am just suggesting that if we could add

Code:
WinActivate ($HWnD)

this line to make it work?
(01-13-2015, 09:32 AM)Mystery7 Wrote:  Well I just finished a script that basically uses a mix of old and new methods of 5.3.4 and 5.4.2.2 and its been working super fine with on windows 8 x64 & vmware.. today is my final check on it.. if it goes well ill put it in here for u guys to try, im not sure about dead base search if its gonna work or not but its the same one from 5.4.2.2 so no changes made there... might work for some and some not dunno

Will see what happens when I wake up .. if bot still running or not.

Waiting ur bot
Any1 having issues with resizing bluestacks use this instead of antidotes 860x720.reg

Download this reg instead.

Difference in regs is that Antidotes regfile doesnt have the width and height changed but changes others like guest width & height.

http://potatobot.t15.org/do.php?filename...371781.rar

-update, when I woke up windows was restarted bot ran from 3:45am to 5:15 am
my windows wasnt activated now it is... im not sure if what occured in the bot was a cause of restart or just a bug so have to test again.
(01-13-2015, 11:50 AM)skull1984 Wrote:  i'm use win 7 x64. when i start bot, it search attack some base then out of sync (about 5-6 base). after relog game, it doesn't work right.
how i fix it
Thanks so much.

Out of sync is not caused by bot.

(01-13-2015, 01:15 PM)HAX4DAYS Wrote:  unable to run script. I try to run 5.4.2.2 and I get that. Win 8
X64 tried as x64 and x32

Maybe more details would help ?
what happens?
(01-13-2015, 05:13 PM)Mystery7 Wrote:  Any1 having issues with resizing bluestacks use this instead of antidotes 860x720.reg

Difference in regs is that Antidotes regfile doesnt have the width and height changed but changes others like guest width & height.

my windows wasnt activated now it is... im not sure if what occured in the bot was a cause of restart or just a bug so have to test again.

my bitdefender antivirus found this to be a malware and such, could you upload it to somewhere else and run virus check please?
(01-13-2015, 06:36 PM)Hexa Wrote:  
(01-13-2015, 05:13 PM)Mystery7 Wrote:  Any1 having issues with resizing bluestacks use this instead of antidotes 860x720.reg

my bitdefender antivirus found this to be a malware and such, could you upload it to somewhere else and run virus check please?

Ill do better than that,
if you have the old reg file right click> edit

Copy lines guestwidth and guestheight

Paste both, remove the word guest save and use.

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\FrameBuffer\0]
"WindowWidth"=dword:0000035C
"WindowHeight"=dword:000002D0
"GuestWidth"=dword:0000035C
"Height"=dword:000002D0
"Width"=dword:0000035C
"GuestHeight"=dword:000002D0
"Depth"=dword:00000010
"FullScreen"=dword:00000000
"WindowState"=dword:00000001