Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v 5.4.2.2
I got the size of bluestacks to be 860*720, and the window is now smaller than it was when \I originally installed BS, as it should be. When I run bluestacks, though, the windows is small, as I want it to be, but the display is the same size as before, so I only get access to about a third of the screen.
Here is an image - http://imgur.com/sOvHwNV,y0aFs3D
Please help
Guys, make sure to restart bluestacks as it doesn't affect the actual control until you guys restart bluestacks.
To restart, go to notification bar and right click on bluestacks icon and restart. Or if you don't know how to do that, just restart your computer.
ok guys i tried the bot for quite sometime yesterday and this is what i experience,
everything went smooth except when it gets out of sync during searching for bases, it just hangs there infinitely.
can you edit the script that when game is lagged (out of sync, kicked after 6 hours...), the game restart and the bot restart too.
thanks
Do we post the bugs here or do we post it in the other forum? kinda messy at the moment. hahah

Instructions for those of you who have trouble with BS resolutions (860x720).  Example: the main window is resized, but the contents are still large. The issue with the original reg file was that it was missing the height/width keys.  Here's how to create your own file if you are wary of downloading it:

1. Open notepad.

2. Paste the following code in the window:

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Android\FrameBuffer\0]
"WindowWidth"=dword:0000035C
"WindowHeight"=dword:000002D0
"GuestWidth"=dword:0000035C
"GuestHeight"=dword:000002D0
"Depth"=dword:00000010
"FullScreen"=dword:00000000
"WindowState"=dword:00000001
"HideBootProgress"=dword:00000001
"Width"=dword:0000035C
"Height"=dword:000002D0

3. Save file on the Desktop as "860x720.reg"

4. Double-click on the file and click OK Twice.

5. Restart BlueStacks by right-clicking on the icon in your taskbar and clicking Restart.
I'm pretty sure that the bot have a problem with lv 12 colectors, it cant recognize the colectors full or not
Would it be possible to drop the Clan Castle at the beginning of the attack? The reason being is I use giants in my cc and they would help absorb damage and let my barch last a little longer.

Great Work!