Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
v 5.4.2.2
am i the only one not deploying cc troops in this version?
Been lurking a bit - nice work!
Only issue I've had so far is it doesn't zoom out after reconnecting, so it's stuck clicking random stuff Wink
Oh, one more issue I had at first was I had all barracks set to train archers, but when running, it was looking for barbs & throwing an error. Just had to add barbs to 1 barrack to make it work.
Hi all, there is any github for this project? So we can track the development via github. It will be easy for developers to track changes.
I want to join this development too
(01-11-2015, 11:24 PM)GkevinOD Wrote:  @Sopyan When you run the bot, make sure to use the correct version. The reason it is not detecting dead bases is because you did not run the script as x64. Right click on the au3 file and it should give you that option.

Can you give the log when the bot hangs or has whitescreen after an hour or so? Also if you can, check what your memory usage and cpu usage is and tell us.

Now running as 64Bit.
After losing about 12 matches in crystal league.
Damn. You know I'm lvl 113 this ain't silver league

Gonna give an update on how this has done, it's looking for a base right now.

Thanks in advance
EDIT! Now skips bases with 64 Bit

http://prntscr.com/5r6vqa

Now the only problem left is it turning completely white and unresponsive after 2 to 3 hours....

And the deploying CC troops.

Thank you very much for keeping this an open source project.