Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Reduce "Client and server are out of sync" message
i changed the same settings above to 8000
Yeah, its the client.
Don't get it very often though but when I do the bot just restarts so its not a problem.
I have not gotten the message even once since I plugged my computer directly into the router as opposed to using wireless. Just food for thought.
Good point for those using wifi. It's all about the latency/ping Smile Unfortunately I can't get cable or dsl, so I'm stuck with wireless 4g internet. My ping usually ranges from 80-150ms depending on the server. Not bad for going through the air to nearest cell tower.

Anyway, for v5.5, the sleep setting to change is in functions/Search/VillageSearch.au3 ~ line 17
(01-31-2015, 04:05 AM)barracoda Wrote:  This was posted in another thread, but changing 1000 to 5000 helped me. I don't think I've gotten an out of sync message since.

Code:
$SearchCount = 0
While 1
If _Sleep(1000) Then ExitLoop (2)
GetResources() ;Reads Resource Values

Where is this located at?
(02-11-2015, 11:26 AM)JamesBlader Wrote:  Where is this located at?

COCBot > function > search > villagesearch ( edit script )
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
were is the COCBot ??
there are a lot of ways to hack clash of clan...but most of them not work. recently i found a modify clash of clan. and it's working. it's already modified so nothing to do just install and play. download it from here.. http://sh.st/b8Prh