Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TBC Spam & What We've Done
As you probably know, TBC has been plagued by spam.

The following steps have been taken:
  • Users will no longer get E-Mail alerts when a new thread is made.
  • The default user group can no longer post URLS.
  • The default user group can no longer type on the shoutbox.
  • You get swapped to a usergroup that can post URLs (and can use the shoutbox) after 5 posts.
  • I've manually purged every current spam thread I could find, if you notice any more simply report them and I'll remove them.
Hopefully we'll be a bit more locked down when spambots decide to post.

I've also enabled instant activation and manually activated the remaining accounts.
Sleep Apnea:  It is a general problem with the people, who are usually overweight. Marvelous Benefits of HL Slim Pro  HL Slim Pro helps you to get rid from fats. It is an amazing supplement which is planned for burning all the extra fats from your body in a little time. Plainly, I am not saying that I kind of side with that amazingly complex concept. This supplement will definitely helps you to burning all the fats from your body and make you slim and active. Final Verdict:  HL Slim Pro is manufactured by a USA based company, which is well known for its useful supplements and recently has launched this slimming supplement for helping those who don't want to lost their self esteem and beauty so early and wants to become healthy for spending a happy life without any diseases. Read the label carefully before consuming this supplement. HL Slim Pro is like your one stop shop to everything as that relates to HL Slim Pro and also search for those deals which best suit your budget. There's never been a better time to work with that. HL Slim Pro isn't my cup of tea as if before I share HL Slim Pro with you we'll go over these points. Don't accept bottle with broken seal. It provides the balanced amount of lactase, acid line, blasticidin level, bacteriocin level and the acidophilic. You have the ability to learn new HL Slim Pro strategies that you will use for a long time but several businesses promote having a lower price on HL Slim Pro.

Read here to get more >>>>http://healthonlinereviews.com/hl-slim-pro/