Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[LATEST VERSION] v5.5.1.1
hey guys thanks for the awsome opensorce and Free BOT, it's very help to me to build own village when im buzy Smile ,
may i request for auto build wall and attacking dark storage using spell :D , thanks
Hey Guys I Am A SIlent Reader And I Just Tried your new release it's just awesome man using it since last night. keep it work guys. hats off \m/
Thanks to the dev team for the impressive bot.
No main issue on the bot running for the past few hours.
Suggestion:
(As my ac is park under a botting clan)the bot is running in a routine cycle(perfect), the donating function can be slightly adjusted in between checks? More frequent between cycles..
Example
1) 1st check after training troops,2nd check after collectors for the "no new chats" donating purposes
or
2) auto detect & stop from the current exercise & move open chat box for donation once it detected "new msg" in chatbox
Best regards
Hi Developers, would there be any intention to add balloonian in the future?
Let me say for once more.. All suggestion and bug reporting on another section. Not here. Thank you.
Stickied this, good job guys.
EVERYONE READ:

v5.5 was attached to this thread, not v5.5.1.1

This issue is now fixed, please re-download v5.5.1.1 if you're experiencing any issues!