Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[LATEST VERSION] v5.5.1.1
(02-06-2015, 08:54 AM)Envyus Wrote:  @goondar a more advanced method will be added shortly.

Was not a complain, i was just trying to understand how it should works, Thanx!
Looks like the thread is up to stay this time.
Great release Devs. Keep up the good work.Smile
[Image: sigpic4011302_1.gif]
thanks! i look forward to modding the hell out of this for my delight! lol if i do anything cool i'll make sure to post it. I do know as soon as i get some free time(which won't be for a week or so because of drill) i'll be completely reworking the deployment of troops to be more like a multi touch deployment. Hopefully i can get it done sooner than later so i can show you guys what i have in mind Smile

Thanks again for all the hard work
I really like the costum troops .. almost like LFROBOT. The attacking style change to LP style. I remove the if sleep for more speed.
Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart - Psalm 37:4
I have three donate buttons in my chatbox but the bot chose only one, the most upper part to donate and leaving the rest.
Any solution to this?

Edit:

No spell creating or attacking for this version?
[Image: sigpic4011302_1.gif]
Hello. Thank you very much for this release!

The bot works wonderfully, except for one thing. I've selected the attack on 2 sides option, but it produces a 3 sides attack for me.

First of all, I got the bot from github  about an hour and a half ago, the only commit since then was the one which decreases return home to 40 seconds. I like it better with 60 seconds.

I run the bot from 32 bit exe, on 64 bit Win7 OS, aero on, without background mode but Bluestacks window is offscreen, on a force detected display. Don't know if that has anything to do with the attack algorithm, but I thought I'd mention it. I'll test other ways of running it soon.

Sorry if this is not the right place to post this, I figured I'd put all of my thoughts in 1 post.
Quote:Error: Image Search not working...

while using background mode.
safar46 solved that in his release already

btw. nice release though! thx Smile
(02-06-2015, 09:51 AM)mathdarkmoon Wrote:  I have three donate buttons in my chatbox but the bot chose only one, the most upper part to donate and leaving the rest.
Any solution to this?

Edit:

No spell creating or attacking for this version?

same by me but btw nice bot guys!