Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Theme
We're pleased to announce the new theme! We've removed the old theme since we're no longer going to support it.
Well the new theme is obvsiouly more modern and better looking, but i'd love to see a dark version of it, i find the white backgrounds in forums very disturbing,

Best Regards and keep up the amazing works!
(02-06-2015, 08:34 PM)goondar Wrote:  Well the new theme is obvsiouly more modern and better looking, but i'd love to see a dark version of it, i find the white backgrounds in forums very disturbing,

Noted! We'll be sure to see if we can get a dark version made.
(02-06-2015, 08:34 PM)goondar Wrote:  Well the new theme is obvsiouly more modern and better looking, but i'd love to see a dark version of it, i find the white backgrounds in forums very disturbing,

+1 for a dark version.

plus you have to change the logo, right now it's the default majestic theme one.
A lot of the images are just squares, did you forget to add font awesome?
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
(02-07-2015, 02:28 AM)zooty Wrote:  A lot of the images are just squares, did you forget to add font awesome?

They show for me, it could be a cache issue. If it's still persistent after a full cache reset I'll see what I fucked up