The Bytecode Club
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programming (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding (/showthread.php?tid=112)

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - smellysocks - 11-13-2014

No problem. Plus, I can't really offer support to people who download it if I'm getting nothing. I have €1000 debt in student loans right now, so I think 99c is fair and not greedy for someone in my position (like LazyPressing's insane subscription of $10 or whatever it is a month).
Of course, it will probably be cracked eventually like everything, but there won't be support for it from me, and for hardcore clash players I'd say the 99c is worth it for future fixes/updates.
Also, the bot is made by someone who plays a lot of clash. My clan misses me - I haven't really been online in a week!

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - insaneron - 11-13-2014

sir smelly i sent you an pm. ty

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Proxy - 11-13-2014

(11-13-2014, 09:28 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  No problem. Plus, I can't really offer support to people who download it if I'm getting nothing. I have €1000 debt in student loans right now, so I think 99c is fair and not greedy for someone in my position (like LazyPressing's insane subscription of $10 or whatever it is a month).
Of course, it will probably be cracked eventually like everything, but there won't be support for it from me, and for hardcore clash players I'd say the 99c is worth it for future fixes/updates.
Also, the bot is made by someone who plays a lot of clash. My clan misses me - I haven't really been online in a week!

I think you're right, and it's a completely reasonable price. Smile
I have a quick question about how the updates will work. Will you just have to manually get the update? Maybe you could add an update searcher to the actual program? Or maybe just something that can notify you when there's an update? I don't know how difficult this would be since I'm really nooby and new to coding.

Thanks for everything Smelly!

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - J430N - 11-13-2014

(11-13-2014, 09:02 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  - Four way attack implemented. It works REALLY well, gets all the collectors etc.
- Bot knows when troops have been depleted, quickly moves on to selecting new troop (no delay trying to spawn troops that aren't there)
- Any level barracks can be anywhere now (was building the bot first with barracks in a static position).
- Image recognition drastically improved (thanks Xanathos).
- Clan Castle request troops is done.
Think I'm going to add in all elixir troops, then the bot should be pretty much done.
Might post a video of it working here later, and y'all can tell me what you think. I will release the bot to those who have actively participated in the thread since the start, otherwise I will be selling it for the one time fee of 99c (obviously includes all further updates and fixes). Why? Because if it's 100% free, EVERYONE will be using it.
Look at the amount of views this thread has already. People have their eyes on this one.
Anyone will be welcome to crack it, but I really don't see the point in releasing something free to EVERYONE if it's going to render the project useless because there are no good bases left, and that will especially be the case in leagues like silver, probably where the most botting happens. Plus I have spent the last week on this, 6 days, all day, sometimes not even sleeping, so if you consider 99c worth 100 hours work + future man hours, I think it's perfectly fair.
As I said, the others here (you know who you are, and I don't mean people like the guy above me) will be getting a copy free of charge.
I would say right now my bot is better than lazypressing.
(Also, I have some other neat features to come - such as not to attack a base if the walls are a certain level, useful for lower town halls I guess, although personally I rather just take on anything).
Will keep you all updated.
Ive been watching this thread since the beginning when it was one its 1st page Smile Ive sene all the work awesome job dude your the best

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - smellysocks - 11-13-2014

The auto update might be in a future release, truth be told I'd have to find out a way to do it first.

It would be quite neat, but for the time being, I can confirm it will be manual.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Proxy - 11-13-2014

(11-13-2014, 10:47 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  The auto update might be in a future release, truth be told I'd have to find out a way to do it first.

It would be quite neat, but for the time being, I can confirm it will be manual.

Sounds good smelly Smile

Proxy.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Xanathos - 11-13-2014

You smell!

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - defaultusername - 11-13-2014

Been following this thread since day 1 and honestly for the progress you did in less than 1 week is amazing. Cant wait to try it!

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Memphis - 11-13-2014

Ya was thinking would be good idea not to release to everyone as would become not very useful if everyone using it. 99 cents is quite cheap but think 1 time fee way better than lazypressing.

Your definitely making fast progress by the sounds of it and it sounds like the features are stacking up.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - darkvoid - 11-13-2014

Well done smelly! I'm still playing around with mine. Only have like an hour a day due to work but i'm enjoying it.