The Bytecode Club
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programming (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding (/showthread.php?tid=112)

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - zooty - 11-15-2014

(11-15-2014, 11:14 AM)Bibl Wrote:  this thread shouldnt be the most popular thread on the forums wtf

Clash of Clans has a lot of Chinese players and they need their bots.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - mendax00 - 11-15-2014

Hey guys!

I wrote a bot that searches for oponents who have their's th outside of village. Why is it usefull? For example if you are in master league it takes a lot of time( sometimes 100-200 clicks) to find th that you can easily destroy (to get loot or trophies). If it find oponent with th outside of village, it informs you by playing a sound. So 1) you can earn a big loot 2) get trophies to get to master(1000gems) or even champion(2000gems) league!

I'm now testing it and it works great... and of course it's undetected for ever.

PS: speed of searching is about 550-600 th / hour. It depends on your PING (how fast your village loads after clicking FIND NEXT), i have slow network so it's about 550-600 for me.

*sorry for my english, I'm still learning

If you want more info PW me.

Cheers,
mendax00

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Shriva - 11-16-2014

i'm interested mendex.. if you can send me any info. Smile

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - LeftTesticle - 11-16-2014

(11-15-2014, 11:25 PM)mendax00 Wrote:  Hey guys!

I wrote a bot that searches for oponents  who have their's th outside of village. Why is it usefull? For example if you are in master league it takes a lot of time( sometimes 100-200 clicks) to find th that you can easily destroy (to get loot or trophies). If it find oponent with th outside of village, it informs you by playing a sound. So 1) you can earn a big loot 2) get trophies to get to master(1000gems) or even champion(2000gems) league!

I'm now testing it and it works great... and of course it's undetected for ever.

PS: speed of searching is about 550-600 th / hour. It depends on your PING (how fast your village loads after clicking FIND NEXT), i have slow network so it's about 550-600 for me.

Cheers,
mendax00

I would really like to test this out if possible. Sounds like a great idea!

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Agent 47 - 11-16-2014

(11-15-2014, 11:25 PM)mendax00 Wrote:  Hey guys!

I wrote a bot that searches for oponents  who have their's th outside of village. Why is it usefull? For example if you are in master league it takes a lot of time( sometimes 100-200 clicks) to find th that you can easily destroy (to get loot or trophies). If it find oponent with th outside of village, it informs you by playing a sound. So 1) you can earn a big loot 2) get trophies to get to master(1000gems) or even champion(2000gems) league!

Cheers,
mendax00

Can you post a video or a demo? I would like to see how it works!

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - smelliersocks - 11-16-2014

Nice job medax00! I prefer to go up the leagues based on the strength of my base/troops, but I can understand how this would definitely be awesome for people trying to get the gem achievements! Or just be in a higher league for clan promoting etc.

Make sure you put in an error check, clash likes to go out of sync after you search a lot of bases.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - mendax01 - 11-16-2014

(11-16-2014, 02:48 AM)smelliersocks Wrote:  Nice job medax00! I prefer to go up the leagues based on the strength of my base/troops, but I can understand how this would definitely be awesome for people trying to get the gem achievements! Or just be in a higher league for clan promoting etc.

Make sure you put in an error check, clash likes to go out of sync after you search a lot of bases.

Thanks, I'll update it!

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - mendax01 - 11-16-2014

(11-16-2014, 02:48 AM)smelliersocks Wrote:  Nice job medax00! I prefer to go up the leagues based on the strength of my base/troops, but I can understand how this would definitely be awesome for people trying to get the gem achievements! Or just be in a higher league for clan promoting etc.

Thanks, I'll update it!

**This is my new account, I couldn't confirm my email (don't know why?)

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Memphis - 11-16-2014

You receive my pm mendax?

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Proxy - 11-16-2014

Found another really advanced clash of clans bot like DD Robot that's in English. It's called Little Flower Robot (LF ROBOT).
It might be easier to crack if anyone what's to have a go. It has multiple settings and advanced features.

Here's a link: http://www.not allowed/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=113&extra=page%3D1

Proxy.