The Bytecode Club
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programming (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding (/showthread.php?tid=112)

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Memphis - 11-17-2014

That lf robot is solid. May be easier to create a macro to startup & switch between 24 virtual machines to have 1 hr free sessions running all day.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - gamercreep - 11-17-2014

(11-16-2014, 08:01 PM)carpealexdiem Wrote:  Gamercreep you have to close all the bluestack processes or restart your computer after you change the resolution in order to make it work

Thanks!!

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - apemanzilla - 11-17-2014

I've completely lost track of this thread, but from what I can tell at least one person wrote their own bot? Mind pointing me to a download? :3

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Proxy - 11-17-2014

(11-17-2014, 07:03 AM)apemanzilla Wrote:  I've completely lost track of this thread, but from what I can tell at least one person wrote their own bot? Mind pointing me to a download? :3

Haha, yeah. A few are writing their own. Smelly seems to be the one getting the furthest on it. No one has posted a link to theirs yet, but Smelly said he was gonna release his for $1 soon.

Proxy.

(11-17-2014, 07:07 AM)Proxy Wrote:  
(11-17-2014, 07:03 AM)apemanzilla Wrote:  I've completely lost track of this thread, but from what I can tell at least one person wrote their own bot? Mind pointing me to a download? :3

Haha, yeah. A few are writing their own. Smelly seems to be the one getting the furthest on it. No one has posted a link to theirs yet, but Smelly said he was gonna release his for $1 soon.

Proxy.

I think smelly gave up on us :o

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - SoOSick - 11-17-2014

(11-17-2014, 10:51 AM)gamercreep Wrote:  

Proxy.

i doubt he even made one lol

(11-17-2014, 11:01 AM)SoOSick Wrote:  

Proxy.

i doubt he even made one lol

But it seemed like he knew what he was doing

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - apemanzilla - 11-17-2014

Proxy.

An entire dollar?!? What madness! Open source for the win!

[/sarcasm]

Oh well. I'll try to keep up for further posts Tongue

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Proxy - 11-17-2014

Proxy.

Smelly said that he was gonna take like a day or two break from the forum and then release it.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - darkvoid - 11-17-2014

Guys, think of this. If this is free, it will be exploited for sure. I bet you will get attacked by the same bot you use on other people. And i think it's fair he get paid for his effort if he is releasing it.