The Bytecode Club
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programming (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding (/showthread.php?tid=112)

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - nugu - 11-27-2014

(11-27-2014, 06:06 AM)Geothan Wrote:  Yup the donate option doesn't work for me also.

*Edit: It works sometimes for me.

seems theres no way to change it in the bot config.xml file

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - zooty - 11-27-2014

(11-27-2014, 12:22 PM)Ezra Wrote:  Hey so did Smellysocks release his bot, or did anyone? im willing to pay for it as long as its not every month and from what I've read his bot is a lot better than Lazypressing lol

He hasn't yet.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - dokhiel - 11-27-2014

Is it possible that no one will be able to Pthecar LazyPressing to now? Sad

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - smellysocks - 11-28-2014

I decided to revert back to static barracks, I hate even a small chance of pixel search messing up an 8 hour raid. Earning 4m / 3m every night. I don't think I'm going to sell the bot anymore, from the looks of it everyone is sorted with lfrobot fix and I don't have the time to support the bot as I have started a new job.

One thing I can say is that the work really paid off. I've already raided more hours than time I've spent on the bot. I need to add trophy dropping, as from silver 2 I end up in the morning in gold 2 lol.

Is lfrobot any good? I've yet to try it because I obviously just use the code I made as I'm familiar with it, but lfrobot has so many features. I'm more interested though in the attacking pattern, 4 way I'd great for me most of the time, but some people swear by 2 way.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - mibbzz - 11-29-2014

(11-28-2014, 02:24 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  I decided to revert back to static barracks, I hate even a small chance of pixel search messing up an 8 hour raid. Earning 4m / 3m every night. I don't think I'm going to sell the bot anymore, from the looks of it everyone is sorted with lfrobot fix and I don't have the time to support the bot as I have started a new job.

One thing I can say is that the work really paid off. I've already raided more hours than time I've spent on the bot.  I need to add trophy dropping, as from silver 2 I end up in the  morning in gold 2 lol.

Is lfrobot any good? I've yet to try it because I obviously just use the code I made as I'm familiar with it, but lfrobot has so many features. I'm more interested though in the attacking pattern, 4 way I'd great for me most of the time, but some people swear by 2 way.

You should hmu with the bot.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - zooty - 11-29-2014

Thanks to this thread I now spend my free time playing on a shitty mobile game.
Thanks, thread.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - mibbzz - 11-29-2014

(11-29-2014, 07:09 AM)zooty Wrote:  Thanks to this thread I now spend my free time playing on a shitty mobile game.
Thanks, thread.

Lol, I can't even get LF Robot to work xD, whenever I hit try the start button just stays grey lol

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - LeftTesticle - 11-29-2014

(11-28-2014, 02:24 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  I decided to revert back to static barracks, I hate even a small chance of pixel search messing up an 8 hour raid. Earning 4m / 3m every night. I don't think I'm going to sell the bot anymore, from the looks of it everyone is sorted with lfrobot fix and I don't have the time to support the bot as I have started a new job.

One thing I can say is that the work really paid off. I've already raided more hours than time I've spent on the bot.  I need to add trophy dropping, as from silver 2 I end up in the  morning in gold 2 lol.

Even though you won't be officially supporting it in the future, would it still be possible for you to release it for further development by other coders? I mean it sounds awesome that you put many hours into it and I, for one would like to have alternatives.

Cheers,

Lefty

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Butterfly - 11-30-2014

What is the best settings for a TH5 base? I am looking to farm lots of resources and increase my trophies.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Butterfly - 11-30-2014

(11-26-2014, 02:48 PM)gamercreep Wrote:  
(11-26-2014, 03:36 AM)Butterfly Wrote:  The bot is "check the availability of the camp !!24" and is just clicking the "+" gem button, so the buy gems page opens and it keeps clicking on 14000 gems box. What do i do? my screen resolution is "1440 x 900" and am using windows 7.

Resolution of bluestacks or ur monitor?
Resolution of monitor