The Bytecode Club
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programming (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding (/showthread.php?tid=112)

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Proxy - 11-30-2014

(11-29-2014, 07:09 AM)zooty Wrote:  Thanks to this thread I now spend my free time playing on a shitty mobile game.
Thanks, thread.

Haha. My bad. xD

Anyone looking for a serious war clan?
Check out LegacyOfTheVoid

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Agent 47 - 11-30-2014

(11-30-2014, 01:18 AM)Butterfly Wrote:  
(11-26-2014, 02:48 PM)gamercreep Wrote:  
(11-26-2014, 03:36 AM)Butterfly Wrote:  The bot is "check the availability of the camp !!24" and is just clicking the "+" gem button, so the buy gems page opens and it keeps clicking on 14000 gems box. What do i do? my screen resolution is "1440 x 900" and am using windows 7.

Resolution of bluestacks or ur monitor?
Resolution of monitor

Did you try the Reset the button in the Robot?

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - andystayrocks - 11-30-2014

can someone make the script press the ''hide'' button too Sad

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Butterfly - 11-30-2014

(11-30-2014, 05:07 PM)Spadone Wrote:  
(11-30-2014, 01:18 AM)Butterfly Wrote:  
(11-26-2014, 02:48 PM)gamercreep Wrote:  
(11-26-2014, 03:36 AM)Butterfly Wrote:  The bot is "check the availability of the camp !!24" and is just clicking the "+" gem button, so the buy gems page opens and it keeps clicking on 14000 gems box. What do i do? my screen resolution is "1440 x 900" and am using windows 7.

Resolution of bluestacks or ur monitor?
Resolution of monitor

Did you try the Reset the button in the Robot?
I did yes

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Butterfly - 11-30-2014

Ok i seemed to fix my first problem but now whenever i enable the build walls (lvl5) i just keeps pressing the gem(+) button, is there a fix?

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - xpiamchris - 12-01-2014

(11-29-2014, 07:58 AM)LeftTesticle Wrote:  
(11-28-2014, 02:24 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  I decided to revert back to static barracks, I hate even a small chance of pixel search messing up an 8 hour raid. Earning 4m / 3m every night. I don't think I'm going to sell the bot anymore, from the looks of it everyone is sorted with lfrobot fix and I don't have the time to support the bot as I have started a new job.

One thing I can say is that the work really paid off. I've already raided more hours than time I've spent on the bot.  I need to add trophy dropping, as from silver 2 I end up in the  morning in gold 2 lol.

Is lfrobot any good? I've yet to try it because I obviously just use the code I made as I'm familiar with it, but lfrobot has so many features. I'm more interested though in the attacking pattern, 4 way I'd great for me most of the time, but some people swear by 2 way.

Even though you won't be officially supporting it in the future, would it still be possible for you to release it for further development by other coders? I mean it sounds awesome that you put many hours into it and I, for one would like to have alternatives.

Cheers,

Lefty

Yeah. Can you send me the text recognition (trained tesseract) file that you worked on with Xanathos? I spent countless hours on it and couldn't get it to work.

That's the only piece missing for me.

Thanks!

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - xpiamchris - 12-01-2014

Plus, I'll release my script for others to use for free and deal with support. I think it'll be win/win for everyone...

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Proxy - 12-02-2014

(11-30-2014, 05:42 PM)andystayrocks Wrote:  can someone make the script press the ''hide'' button too Sad

It saved your settings... just manually click it once and it'll have it already set for the future every time... haha

Proxy.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - jshea621 - 12-02-2014

For some reason sometimes I goto the game and it says logged out due to inactivity...I used the script that was already decompiled. Anyone else having this issue?

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - jervisvgarcia - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 07:36 AM)jshea621 Wrote:  For some reason sometimes I goto the game and it says logged out due to inactivity...I used the script that was already decompiled. Anyone else having this issue?

me either is having this issue, but it was working fine the past days. Script suddenly wont click on the "try" and "start" button. any solutions for this guys? TIA Smile