The Bytecode Club
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programming (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding (/showthread.php?tid=112)

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Malosa - 12-02-2014

Script works perfect , can Anyone change his script so iT enables donating and build walls?

Kind regards and thx

(11-26-2014, 11:11 PM)ehsanslipknot Wrote:  hello guys
my script close after 1-2 hours work
everythins work fine,just this problem Sad
anyone know why?

im use this script :

#RequireAdmin

If Not ProcessExists("HD-Frontend.exe") Then
MsgBox(0, "Bluestacks Problem", "Please Start Bluestacks then Clash of Clans before continuing")
EndIf

HotKeySet ("q", "quitme")
While 1
Local $iPID =Run("C:\Program Files\lfRobot\xiaohua.exe")
sleep(5000)
WinMove("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 984, 274)
Sleep(1000)
ControlFocus("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 1059)
ControlClick("", "DarkT", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:2]")
WinWaitActive("Welcome", "", "15")
If WinExists("Welcome") Then
sleep(3000)
ControlFocus("Welcome", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")
ControlClick("Welcome", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:1]")
sleep(5000)
ControlFocus("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:6]")
ControlClick("", "DarkT", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:6]")
sleep(3000000)
ProcessClose("xiaohua.exe")
Else
sleep(3000)
ProcessClose("xiaohua.exe")
EndIf
WEnd
Func quitme()
  Exit
EndFunc

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - gregdgg - 12-02-2014

I tried the LP bot and the method, but personally I prefer Lazypressing code to crack. I think lazypressing is much more better in terms in gold per hour.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - carpealexdiem - 12-03-2014

My script stopped working too. I mean it hangs after pressing the Try button. Alternatives?

EDIT: So please let me get this right... Basically everyone is making their own script/bot and no one releases it because it's working way too good? If I'm right this forum is all about open code and open source isn't it? I hate how some "steve jobs wanna be" ruin this passion this way. You made a bot? Release it or STFU even if it's not free but just do something. I really can't see the point in saying "I have a lamborghini but I keep it burried in my backyard". I know I'm acting "bully mode" (lol) but i really hate selfish ppl that only show off.

That being said let's all get to work and make a bot ourselves. Any autoit user or other software like that please contact me on skype: carpealexdiem and let's make a team for this script once and for all.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Proxy - 12-03-2014

(12-03-2014, 03:37 AM)carpealexdiem Wrote:  My script stopped working too. I mean it hangs after pressing the Try button. Alternatives?

EDIT: So please let me get this right... Basically everyone is making their own script/bot and no one releases it because it's working way too good? If I'm right this forum is all about open code and open source isn't it? I hate how some "steve jobs wanna be" ruin this passion this way. You made a bot? Release it or STFU even if it's not free but just do something. I really can't see the point in saying "I have a lamborghini but I keep it burried in my backyard". I know I'm acting "bully mode" (lol) but i really hate selfish ppl that only show off.

That being said let's all get to work and make a bot ourselves. Any autoit user or other software like that please contact me on skype: carpealexdiem and let's make a team for this script once and for all.

Looking forward to see what you and anyone who contacts you are able to put together for all of us. I'd help, but I'm not experienced in using AutoIT.

Good luck,
Proxy.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Proxy - 12-03-2014

(12-02-2014, 08:53 PM)Malosa Wrote:  Script works perfect , can Anyone change his script so iT enables donating and build walls?

Kind regards and thx

If I'm not mistaken, the bot itself saves your settings, so all you need to do is manually check donating and build walls once and the settings will be saved for next time you run it.

Proxy.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Kyle - 12-03-2014

Hi All,

When I run the script, when the bot closes it will start it up but does not click Try or Start?

Anyone got any idea's?

Can set teamviewer up with someone to help me with this issue.

I have tried changing bot location and also the GUI location but still happens Kiss

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Antidote - 12-03-2014

I've been following this thread for about a week, got excited and decided to play around with autoit and tesseract. Took me so long to figure out how to train tesseract but the ocr's still not good enough. Only about 40% Sad. I still can't properly locate the correct window region to read gold and elixir from, the region quite messed up when I change scale. I've been using both lazypressing and lf robot but the idea of creating your own bot is quite satisfying :D

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - vanadium - 12-03-2014

Hi Folks,
I'm working on a bot too, basically in Java. carpealexdiem, i agree with you, but you can't force people to release it, as they want to keep the "gold" for theirselves.
So far, my bot is able to:
- Train the troops,
- Collect gold and elixir on mines and pumps,
- Search for an opponent in Bully mode,
- Read trophies, elixir storage, gold storage and dark elixir storage from the number on the screen (with good accuracy).
It's based on dynamic positions, so any base layout should work. I'm using image search for character recognition with very good accuracy, but the point is that it depends on emulator resolution.

EDIT : I could eventually train Tesseract right now, i'm going to use it for characters recognition now Smile

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Malosa - 12-03-2014

IT doesnt save my auto wall build and auto donate ....
Thats why im asking

Kind regards Smile

(12-03-2014, 04:41 AM)Proxy Wrote:  
(12-02-2014, 08:53 PM)Malosa Wrote:  Script works perfect , can Anyone change his script so iT enables donating and build walls?

Kind regards and thx

If I'm not mistaken, the bot itself saves your settings, so all you need to do is manually check donating and build walls once and the settings will be saved for next time you run it.

Proxy.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - zooty - 12-03-2014

(12-03-2014, 03:37 AM)carpealexdiem Wrote:  My script stopped working too. I mean it hangs after pressing the Try button. Alternatives?

This thread was originally for cracking the Lazy Pressing bot, so maybe discussion of creating new bots should be in the Clash of Clans subforum.