The Bytecode Club
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programming (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding (/showthread.php?tid=112)

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Konloch - 12-04-2014

(12-03-2014, 08:34 PM)zooty Wrote:  
(12-03-2014, 03:37 AM)carpealexdiem Wrote:  My script stopped working too. I mean it hangs after pressing the Try button. Alternatives?

EDIT: So please let me get this right... Basically everyone is making their own script/bot and no one releases it because it's working way too good? If I'm right this forum is all about open code and open source isn't it? I hate how some "steve jobs wanna be" ruin this passion this way. You made a bot? Release it or STFU even if it's not free but just do something. I really can't see the point in saying "I have a lamborghini but I keep it burried in my backyard". I know I'm acting "bully mode" (lol) but i really hate selfish ppl that only show off.

That being said let's all get to work and make a bot ourselves. Any autoit user or other software like that please contact me on skype: carpealexdiem and let's make a team for this script once and for all.

This thread was originally for cracking the Lazy Pressing bot, so maybe discussion of creating new bots should be in the Clash of Clans subforum.

Yes, if you guys could start the discussions in that section it would be great.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Leakedinfos - 12-04-2014

***WARNING***

***NEW VERSION DETECTS SCRIPTS***

WILL BAN

The latest version V6.7.5 update:
1. Optimization soldiers, increasing the number of details to determine and optimize the
two, nine ten greatly improve the efficiency of the market has surpassed all secondary
3, increasing the recommended configuration capabilities can not be configured friend others make a good load configuration
4, increasing fish Paul Cup features
5, increasing the difficulty of fish custom filter option
6, an increase of dead fish hold dual king and options coalition soldiers
7, offensive genre increase [Custom] Users can Advanced settings in their own portfolio
8. The acceleration and acceleration were not making soldiers ahead of time to determine optimized to ensure accelerated gem not waste much time in making soldiers one second above
9, soldiers made ​​a comprehensive rewrite the code, making soldiers will not be canceled, and improve efficiency.
10, add custom options to end the fighting in advance
11 to repair part of the user to open the flowers suspended animation problems.
12. BS user or fly simulator automatically find the installation path, without having to manually set the
13, increasing the resolution of the built-fly automatic modification functions. [Open a flower, fly resolution automatically modify]
14, an increase of random motion detection code and virtual shell as well as the detection of reverse debugging software. [Warning: If anyone tries to break the commissioning software reuse flowers, flowers will be automatically added to the blacklist your IP segment] Download: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdu0WdP
666.jpg

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Antidote - 12-04-2014

Anyone know how lf robot can do background mode? ie. ocr with bluestacks in the background? Aero must be disabled but you can do other work while the bot and bluestacks run in background. Quite a cool feature tbh

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - jervisvgarcia - 12-04-2014

can someone create a script for me? windows 7 64bit with 1400x1050 resolution. thanks in advance!

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Malosa - 12-04-2014

Anyone got banned with that version , just test out with VPN
Let me know

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Proxy - 12-05-2014

(12-04-2014, 11:32 AM)Leakedinfos Wrote:  ***WARNING***

WILL BAN

1. Optimization soldiers, increasing the number of details to determine and optimize the
two, nine ten greatly improve the efficiency of the market has surpassed all secondary
3, increasing the recommended configuration capabilities can not be configured friend others make a good load configuration
7, offensive genre increase [Custom] Users can Advanced settings in their own portfolio
8. The acceleration and acceleration were not making soldiers ahead of time to determine optimized to ensure accelerated gem not waste much time in making soldiers one second above
9, soldiers made a comprehensive rewrite the code, making soldiers will not be canceled, and improve efficiency.
12. BS user or fly simulator automatically find the installation path, without having to manually set the
13, increasing the resolution of the built-fly automatic modification functions. [Open a flower, fly resolution automatically modify]
14, an increase of random motion detection code and virtual shell as well as the detection of reverse debugging software. [Warning: If anyone tries to break the commissioning software reuse flowers, flowers will be automatically added to the blacklist your IP segment] Download: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1gdu0WdP
666.jpg

LF Robot? When ever I check the official forum it still suss version 6.1.6 or something like that.
Either way, if anyone gets ban using it, let me know.

Proxy out.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - mibbzz - 12-05-2014

(12-05-2014, 04:15 AM)Proxy Wrote:  

WILL BAN

9, soldiers made a comprehensive rewrite the code, making soldiers will not be canceled, and improve efficiency.
666.jpg

LF Robot? When ever I check the official forum it still suss version 6.1.6 or something like that.

Proxy out.

The new versions still only in chinese, the English should be out within a weekish.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - zooty - 12-05-2014

There's nothing in the Clash of Clans changelog that suggests botters will be banned.

Google Play Store Wrote:WHAT'S NEW
Fixed an issue with Google Play Games login and updating achievements progress.

Thanks for playing, Chief! Clash on!

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - spelaben - 12-05-2014

(12-05-2014, 04:25 AM)mibbzz Wrote:  
(12-05-2014, 04:15 AM)Proxy Wrote:  

WILL BAN

666.jpg
Proxy out.
The new versions still only in chinese, the English should be out within a weekish.
No, just downloaded the new version (6.7.5) and it's English. Advanced options are still Chinese, though.

/Edit: Also using the new version with the AutoIt macro from this thread and I am eager to see if they really ban whole IP segments. This is bullshit to scare you into buying this, really.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Kyle - 12-05-2014

anyone got an AutoIt script which will run on 1366 x 768 resolution? at present it will start the bot again but not click Try or Start Sad