The Bytecode Club
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programming (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding (/showthread.php?tid=112)

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - leofe4 - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 12:38 PM)SongHyeKyo Wrote:  @leo
No .. the region laguange in your windows
Control Panel > Regione and Language
Thanks! It does work again! It didnt work until I changed locale. That changed the text to chinese and the voice too.

It works with the 6.8 version. You don't have to install the old version.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - paosho - 12-07-2014

Hi I tried using kylee script, can't seem to make it work.
Set the language to prc chinese
when I start the script.
it opens the bot and does nothing after quite awhile the bot restarts bluestacks and the bot itself and repeats. Can't get into the game.
What should I do?

Edit
I used the previous script that was uploaded also here. I seem to get it work but when the camp is full, it clicks the battle button after that It doesn't click the find a match button, so the bot can't search for fights and restarts itself.
Using 6.8 V

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Captain Planet - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 02:32 PM)paosho Wrote:  Hi I tried using kylee script, can't seem to make it work.
Set the language to prc chinese
when I start the script.
it opens the bot and does nothing after quite awhile the bot restarts bluestacks and the bot itself and repeats. Can't get into the game.
What should I do?

Edit
I used the previous script that was uploaded also here. I seem to get it work but when the camp is full, it clicks the battle button after that It doesn't click the find a match button, so the bot can't search for fights and restarts itself.
Using 6.8 V

yeah same thing happen to me.

so i gave up. will bot when the servers are up. lol

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - v3n0m - 12-07-2014

If you are using chinese version of lf robot, then you must also change your coc language to chinese....

Hope it helps Wink
happy raiding :-p

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - paosho - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 02:52 PM)v3n0m Wrote:  If you are using chinese version of lf robot, then you must also change your coc language to chinese....

Hope it helps Wink
happy raiding :-p

will test that out! thanks in advanceSmile

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - SongHyeKyo - 12-07-2014

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Iceriver - 12-07-2014

Change your game language to chinese (coc)

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Captain Planet - 12-07-2014

oo that made sense.. let me try

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Iceriver - 12-07-2014

You can active because when you use chinese version, it uses other server to active, now I'm not at home. I'm using teamviewer to remove my computer by my phone, so I can't give you more details.
If you get in stuck, change all language to chinese

server is up