The Bytecode Club
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programming (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding (/showthread.php?tid=112)

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - xanthox - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 07:30 AM)KyleE Wrote:  
(12-07-2014, 07:19 AM)xanthox Wrote:  
(12-07-2014, 05:50 AM)KyleE Wrote:  Credits to keeway and carpealexdiam
I have modified his script, it works with windows 8.1 and windows 7.
The script also works with 6.6.1 and 6.8 of lf robot.
It also works with most resolutions.
In the download link you will see a script per revision, it will be in x86 and x64.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3hwarj6j3463ykl/AACFWfyP5rp8xO8Wt_I8vLHMa?dl=0
From the readme.txt
V2: Added in Auto Donate functionality. Added in Lightning Spell to steal Dark Elixir functionality.
v3: When lf robot restarts, bluestacks will too.
v4: Added in Kings War functionality.
v5: Added in Auto Walls.
Again, most of the credits to keeway and carpealexdiam for the original script
ADMIN: if you would like a virus scan of each being I am a new member, please delete the download link and I will provide one at the earliest convenience.
Thanks all.

how do i disable the auto wall and auto lightning ? ( i prefer to save up for defense and use heal for raids. Right now , its a dafault to change to lightning spells )

You can't Sad

If you require one which does the above without some of the features let me know and I'll compile you one Smile

Auto Donate , Auto " bluestack restart with robot ". Thanks Smile)

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Captain Planet - 12-07-2014

I think i am going to purchase this bot... i really really like it over lazypressing

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - jervisvgarcia - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 03:21 PM)xanthox Wrote:  [quote='KyleE' pid='815' dateline='1417901452']
[quote='xanthox' pid='812' dateline='1417900761']
[quote='KyleE' pid='797' dateline='1417895406']
Credits to keeway and carpealexdiam
I have modified his script, it works with windows 8.1 and windows 7.
The script also works with 6.6.1 and 6.8 of lf robot.
It also works with most resolutions.
In the download link you will see a script per revision, it will be in x86 and x64.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3hwarj6j3463ykl/AACFWfyP5rp8xO8Wt_I8vLHMa?dl=0
From the readme.txt
V2: Added in Auto Donate functionality. Added in Lightning Spell to steal Dark Elixir functionality.
v3: When lf robot restarts, bluestacks will too.
v4: Added in Kings War functionality.
v5: Added in Auto Walls.
Again, most of the credits to keeway and carpealexdiam for the original script
ADMIN: if you would like a virus scan of each being I am a new member, please delete the download link and I will provide one at the earliest convenience.
Thanks all.
v5 with kings war and with no bluestacks restart, bot is having problems when bluestacks takes a while to start TIA bro

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Captain Planet - 12-07-2014

My settings are saved.. why do u guys need the bot to redo settings for u?

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - mibbzz - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 04:44 PM)Captain Planet Wrote:  My settings are saved.. why do u guys need the bot to redo settings for u?

Hey fgt seen you on lf forums lol

Yo.. Hows the bot working for ya?

Hi guys. Currently my script is not working somehow. It closes and doesnt reopen LFrobot. then the script fails.

Do anyone have any cookie cutter script to offer? i do not want any selection.. jus opening and closing of the bot

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - paosho - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 02:52 PM)v3n0m Wrote:  If you are using chinese version of lf robot, then you must also change your coc language to chinese....

Hope it helps Wink
happy raiding :-p

Thank you very much Smile It seems to run smooth now Smile

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - chayjeong - 12-07-2014

(12-07-2014, 05:33 PM)Captain Planet Wrote:  Hi guys. Currently my script is not working somehow. It closes and doesnt reopen LFrobot. then the script fails.

Do anyone have any cookie cutter script to offer? i do not want any selection.. jus opening and closing of the bot

Hey Captain Planet, is there any script available for LF Robot for letting to bot restart every 55 minutes or something like that? I have tried all the previous scripted with AutoIT but when it pressed the START button, there's an error message coming out stating that "the bluestack resolution should be 860 x 720" but my bluestack is already at that resolution.

Make sure ur LF robot is not in the background when that happen