The Bytecode Club
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programming (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding (/showthread.php?tid=112)

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Butterfly - 12-10-2014

(12-10-2014, 05:01 AM)KeeWay Wrote:  Since the servers were down over the weekend i decided to try and learn more about autoit and create a frontend to the LF-Robot bot and so far it has been working for a couple days now on LF v6.8.0 and v6.8.2 so you are welcome to use and abuse it  Shadehappy
all the source code and compiled exe is included in the zip. this was tested on Windows 8.1 x64, Win 7 x64 and compiled as x86 mode.
Screenshot Download
Download Frontend
thanks
KeeWay
Thank you! Gonna try it out now.

Where is the sourcecode for the frontend? May you send me that, i am learning to code and it would help me greatly!

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - KeeWay - 12-10-2014

(12-10-2014, 05:20 AM)Butterfly Wrote:  
(12-10-2014, 05:01 AM)KeeWay Wrote:  Since the servers were down over the weekend i decided to try and learn more about autoit and create a frontend to the LF-Robot bot and so far it has been working for a couple days now on LF v6.8.0 and v6.8.2 so you are welcome to use and abuse it  Shadehappy
all the source code and compiled exe is included in the zip. this was tested on Windows 8.1 x64, Win 7 x64 and compiled as x86 mode.
Screenshot Download
Download Frontend
thanks
KeeWay
Thank you! Gonna try it out now.

Where is the sourcecode for the frontend? May you send me that, i am learning to code and it would help me greatly!

the source is LF-Robot-Frontend.au3 (in the zip file) with the other .au3 files needed for functionality.

thanks
KeeWay

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - AlexXxuTzZu - 12-10-2014

Gonna try also keeway, you rock. Thank you for your time, cheers!
LE: I click start script but nothing happens..using win7 x86 and i have the bot installed in C:\Program Files\LFROBOT
I also updating the options and when it says if i want to restart the bot, i click yes but the bot is not restarting.
What are the steps to use your script ? TY

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - KeeWay - 12-10-2014

(12-10-2014, 05:51 AM)AlexXxuTzZu Wrote:  Gonna try also keeway, you rock. Thank you for your time, cheers!
LE: I click start script but nothing happens..using win7 x86 and i have the bot installed in C:\Program Files\LFROBOT
I also updating the options and when it says if i want to restart the bot, i click yes but the bot is not restarting.
What are the steps to use your script ? TY

i think i fixed it, please download the zip again. i have updated the files. i forgot i had hard coded the exe path to "c:\program files (x86)\LFrobot\". sorry i only have x64 computers setup...

thanks
KeeWay

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Kyle - 12-10-2014

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Lfplayer - 12-10-2014

Great job Keeway , but dont work with me , it start LF 6.8.2 but dont try and start

Have you solutions please ?

Thx in advance Wink

Ps: sorry for my bad english im french

(12-10-2014, 08:55 AM)Lfplayer Wrote:  Great job Keeway , but dont work with me , it start LF 6.8.2 but dont try and start

Have you solutions please ?

Thx in advance Wink

Ps: sorry for my bad english im french

you might take the un-compiled script via SciTE editor then maybe add a few more ControlFocus commands with a sleep of 1 second between then see if your buttons flash the number of commands you added when you run it (F5 from the editor assuming you have autoit and the editor installed). if they are less then add more sleep time before the start/try commands (end of previous command)

here is an example of the try button:

ControlFocus("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 1059)
Sleep(1000)
Sleep(1000)
Sleep(1000)
ControlClick("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 1059, "left", 1, 27, 9)

now run the script then if you see 2 flashes of the try button increase the sleep time at the end of the previous action which could be the window move, auto donate or auto walls depending on what you have selected.

thanks
KeeWay

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - kitsaboy - 12-10-2014

The script not starting can you fix it? I'm not good in coding thanks

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - kaiserxoxe - 12-10-2014

i tried your frontend for abuse the lf robot but it press try and a windows is opened telling me i have 1 hour of bot and nothing more happens. where is the error for try to repair it?

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Proxy - 12-10-2014

Awesome share KeeWay. Glad to see everyone still working together in crackes/work arounds/scripts.Smile

Proxy.