The Bytecode Club
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programming (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding (/showthread.php?tid=112)

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - odySSeys - 12-10-2014

(12-10-2014, 05:01 AM)KeeWay Wrote:  Since the servers were down over the weekend i decided to try and learn more about autoit and create a frontend to the LF-Robot bot and so far it has been working for a couple days now on LF v6.8.0 and v6.8.2 so you are welcome to use and abuse it  Shadehappy

all the source code and compiled exe is included in the zip. this was tested on Windows 8.1 x64, Win 7 x64 and compiled as x86 mode.

Screenshot Download

Download Frontend

thanks
KeeWay

What the purpose of LF-robot Frontend? The button in frontend is nearly identical to the LF-robot. Beside that, the LF-robot is in english. Is it to bypass the 1 hour per day for trial?

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - tarbash - 12-10-2014

(12-10-2014, 05:01 AM)KeeWay Wrote:  Since the servers were down over the weekend i decided to try and learn more about autoit and create a frontend to the LF-Robot bot and so far it has been working for a couple days now on LF v6.8.0 and v6.8.2 so you are welcome to use and abuse it  Shadehappy

all the source code and compiled exe is included in the zip. this was tested on Windows 8.1 x64, Win 7 x64 and compiled as x86 mode.

Screenshot Download

Download Frontend

thanks
KeeWay

im using windows 8.1 x64. not working on me.

when i try to start script, its just open lf robot and nothing happens after that

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - paosho - 12-10-2014

Screenshot Download

Download Frontend

thanks
KeeWay

Hi when I press start script nothing happens. but when I open the robot it works. after the cycle 50mins i think. it doesn't restart itself. btw running win 7 x64

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Lfplayer - 12-10-2014

I'll try your solution, even though I am totally beginner in coding , I just know the launched
thanks you very much for taking the time to answer

ps : yes I use autoit well Wink

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - nugu - 12-10-2014

could plz someon upload lf 6.8.2? ty Smile

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - HAX4DAYS - 12-11-2014

It won't let me download lfrobot from website so ir would be helpful if someone would post the files of the bot (in English please).

Thank you in advance!

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - AlexXxuTzZu - 12-11-2014

(12-10-2014, 11:30 AM)KeeWay Wrote:  
(12-10-2014, 08:55 AM)Lfplayer Wrote:  Great job Keeway , but dont work with me , it start LF 6.8.2 but dont try and start

Have you solutions please ?

Thx in advance Wink

Ps: sorry for my bad english im french

you might take the un-compiled script via SciTE editor then maybe add a few more ControlFocus commands with a sleep of 1 second between then see if your buttons flash the number of commands you added when you run it (F5 from the editor assuming you have autoit and the editor installed). if they are less then add more sleep time before the start/try commands (end of previous command)

here is an example of the try button:

ControlFocus("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 1059)
Sleep(1000)
Sleep(1000)
Sleep(1000)
ControlClick("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 1059, "left", 1, 27, 9)

now run the script then if you see 2 flashes of the try button increase the sleep time at the end of the previous action which could be the window move, auto donate or auto walls depending on what you have selected.

thanks
KeeWay

I also habe that problem now and i managed to work with the try button but it doesnt start the start button.

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - RFanze - 12-11-2014

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - odySSeys - 12-11-2014

What the purpose of LF-robot Frontend? The button in frontend is nearly identical to the LF-robot. Beside that, the LF-robot is in english. Is it to bypass the 1 hour per day for trial?

RE: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - ZxPwd - 12-11-2014

[Image: 1GLIsXr.png]

Hello KeeWay, The new script you posted is very nice I like it. This thread is getting a lot of post
and a lot of pages which is getting very hard to follow up on. Now I have a suggestion I think you should
consider doing is creating a new thread with your release. There are over 46 pages and the last time I have
took a look there was only 25. That's 25+ new pages. Please create a new thread with explanations on how to
use your new script because there are quite a few features I see you have added. Myself I know how to use it
and I do have questions on it. But I would suggest you making a new thread please it would be great.

This thread is getting up into the 500+ replies that's the most I've seen in a long time in 1 thread and I'm registered on multiple hacking
community and this is becoming unorganized.

Your a good Autoit coder I actually never herd of it before but I'm just now learning it since I know a couple of
programming language this should come a little easy to me. It's fun to use. I also got a question if your .exe was
made in C# or vb.net or C++ just curious.
Please create a new thread and people stop posting in this one once keeway creates a new thread. There are too many pages.
You should "Create New Thread" In the Clash of Clans section: https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=97