The Bytecode Club
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programming (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding (/showthread.php?tid=112)

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - smellysocks - 11-11-2014

(11-10-2014, 03:07 PM)saruk Wrote:  xanthros or whatever, is just some noob bragging around, all he's given theories no practical shit. i doubt he even code
We are both working on our own bots over Skype; lol. He is better than me and has scripted in Autoit before so he's been a great help in helping me figure out why my code won't work, but I'm hardly asking him to write the thing for me.
Guys, just think logically how to do this. You don't need to read memory or anything, just look at the function list of autoit and think "how would lazypressing identify this, what is it doing, what keys is it sending, how does it know when you are finished a battle to click return to village. It's all just functions with variables, pixelsearches, loops, simulated mouse clicks, and using tesseract. The most difficult thing is eliminating human error. BUT, if you are just making the bot for yourself, it is really very easy if you just look at some documentation for autoit. I knew nothing 3 days ago and now have a bot that trains, searches bases, fights, etc.
Then ask here for some tips if you get stuck along the way. I won't be releasing my source code, unfortunately - but I'm willing to help if you're scripting it in Autoit!
Clash of Clans is a great platform to make your first bot. The game isn't that complicated and it would be a great learning experience.

Edit: Shit this thread has a lot of views!

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - zooty - 11-11-2014

(11-11-2014, 01:42 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  
(11-10-2014, 03:07 PM)saruk Wrote:  xanthros or whatever, is just some noob bragging around, all he's given theories no practical shit. i doubt he even code
We are both working on our own bots over Skype; lol. He is better than me and has scripted in Autoit before so he's been a great help in helping me figure out why my code won't work, but I'm hardly asking him to write the thing for me.
Guys, just think logically how to do this. You don't need to read memory or anything, just look at the function list of autoit and think "how would lazypressing identify this, what is it doing, what keys is it sending, how does it know when you are finished a battle to click return to village. It's all just functions with variables, pixelsearches, loops, simulated mouse clicks, and using tesseract. The most difficult thing is eliminating human error. BUT, if you are just making the bot for yourself, it is really very easy if you just look at some documentation for autoit. I knew nothing 3 days ago and now have a bot that trains, searches bases, fights, etc.
Then ask here for some tips if you get stuck along the way. I won't be releasing my source code, unfortunately - but I'm willing to help if you're scripting it in Autoit!
Clash of Clans is a great platform to make your first bot. The game isn't that complicated and it would be a great learning experience.

Edit: Shit this thread has a lot of views!

Is AutoIT better at doing this than Simba?

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - smellysocks - 11-11-2014

Zooty, I've never used Simba. It looks like it could do the job if the OCR is reliable, I'd use it if you're comfortable with it. Autoit worked out for me. I'd play around with Simba (specifically the OCR function first, then check out if the pixel recognition works for you as well) and if you think it's going to hold you back, use autoit instead.

Because if you make your bot in order of what to do first, you may end up realising Simba doesn't work too well for the arguably hardest tasks - the image recognition and pixel checks. One thing I will say about Autoit is there is a lot of documentation online, and the forums are full of useful advice, so there's that.

Edit: Here's a GUI I spent a while throwing together, I think it looks pretty. Trying to keep it all one tab to avoid complications, when I add more features we'll see about that.
[Image: JrFVgfI.png]

I think it looks nice. My girlfriend made some other background images so the one you get is random when you load the bot.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - andystayrocks - 11-11-2014

(11-11-2014, 04:50 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  Zooty, I've never used Simba. It looks like it could do the job if the OCR is reliable, I'd use it if you're comfortable with it. Autoit worked out for me. I'd play around with Simba (specifically the OCR function first, then check out if the pixel recognition works for you as well) and if you think it's going to hold you back, use autoit instead.

Because if you make your bot in order of what to do first, you may end up realising Simba doesn't work too well for the arguably hardest tasks - the image recognition and pixel checks. One thing I will say about Autoit is there is a lot of documentation online, and the forums are full of useful advice, so there's that.

Edit: Here's a GUI I spent a while throwing together, I think it looks pretty. Trying to keep it all one tab to avoid complications, when I add more features we'll see about that.

I think it looks nice. My girlfriend made some other background images so the one you get is random when you load the bot.

It Looks amazing ! Goodjob

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Memphis - 11-11-2014

Ya looks solid Smelly. Girlfriend did a good job on the GUI image. F9 stop it as well as start the bot?

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Proxy - 11-11-2014

(11-11-2014, 04:50 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  Zooty, I've never used Simba. It looks like it could do the job if the OCR is reliable, I'd use it if you're comfortable with it. Autoit worked out for me. I'd play around with Simba (specifically the OCR function first, then check out if the pixel recognition works for you as well) and if you think it's going to hold you back, use autoit instead.

Damn Smelly! Looks awesome. :D
Glad I started this thread and now get to see all the awesome progress you're making! Keep up the good work. Smile
You gonna be releasing this anytime? I'd love to try it out. Also, if you need a tester, I'm your guy. xD

Proxy.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - kevinr1 - 11-11-2014

Try dd-robot.com or xxhrobot.com
Those are both full working bots with all functionality.
I've got DD-robot, lazypressing is a rip of DD-robot.

If you can crack dd-robot, it's much easier to crack lazypressing.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - darkvoid - 11-11-2014

Have been using both LazyPressing and DD robot on trial. I believe they authenticate the same way and will take the same effort to crack either one. And DD robot is in chinese so not many will know how to even use it.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - mendax00 - 11-12-2014

Hi!

I've just red this topic : ) I'm also intrested in crack this bot/ make a new one. If you need my help just let me know. I can code some not very complicated code Smile Can you tell me what's your progress?

PS sorry for my english, i'm still learning.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - darkvoid - 11-12-2014

No one has cracked it yet. Progress is more on creating own bot.