The Bytecode Club
[LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Programming (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=86)
+--- Thread: [LP][LF][DD]Clash of Clans Farming Bot Cracking and Coding (/showthread.php?tid=112)

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - mendax00 - 11-12-2014

OK. Can I help in any way?

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - zooty - 11-12-2014

(11-12-2014, 04:20 AM)darkvoid Wrote:  No one has cracked it yet. Progress is more on creating own bot.

SmellySocks has gotten quite far with his bot.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - smellysocks - 11-12-2014

I just left my bot on for 2 hours today and it worked pretty well, came back and it was training troops for the next attack.

Right now I'm just doing the patterning of troops and I'm pretty much done. Sometimes it might have trouble reading 2 digit-only numbers, but that's pretty much fine as nobody searches for 99 gold/elixir/DE. It seems every time I do something I just want to improve it a little further...doing clan request troops after the patterning.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Proxy - 11-12-2014

(11-12-2014, 06:58 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  I just left my bot on for 2 hours today and it worked pretty well, came back and it was training troops for the next attack.

Right now I'm just doing the patterning of troops and I'm pretty much done. Sometimes it might have trouble reading 2 digit-only numbers, but that's pretty much fine as nobody searches for 99 gold/elixir/DE. It seems every time I do something I just want to improve it a little further...doing clan request troops after the patterning.

Thanks for keeping us updated! Really looking forward to it. Smile

Proxy.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Memphis - 11-12-2014

Donating troops would be a sick feature but can see that adding another layer of complexity. Keep up the good work Smelly. Everyone is rooting for you as it sounds like you are the closest to have something working.

It reconnect you after 10 min break for being on too long?

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - smellysocks - 11-12-2014

2 side attack sucks for th8 bases. Thinking of a 4 way attack option, because there's so many collectors left untouched

The bot also snipes town halls if the Base has loot to prevent trophy loss.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Agent 47 - 11-12-2014

(11-10-2014, 11:03 PM)zooty Wrote:  
(11-10-2014, 09:29 PM)Spadone Wrote:  I made an auto-touch sequence on android using Hiro Macro app from the Playstore making it to auto attack and build army. But i can't make it to search it for the minimum loot.. you will get it how it works when you download it..
So you could record yourself collecting gold/elixr, training troops, attacking and then just play it on repeat?
Yeah! btw amazing job on the bot Smelly!

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - nugu - 11-13-2014

good job! thanks Smile

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - smellysocks - 11-13-2014

- Four way attack implemented. It works REALLY well, gets all the collectors etc.
- Bot knows when troops have been depleted, quickly moves on to selecting new troop (no delay trying to spawn troops that aren't there)
- Any level barracks can be anywhere now (was building the bot first with barracks in a static position).
- Image recognition drastically improved (thanks Xanathos).
- Clan Castle request troops is done.
Think I'm going to add in all elixir troops, then the bot should be pretty much done.
Might post a video of it working here later, and y'all can tell me what you think. I will release the bot to those who have actively participated in the thread since the start, otherwise I will be selling it for the one time fee of 99c (obviously includes all further updates and fixes). Why? Because if it's 100% free, EVERYONE will be using it.

Look at the amount of views this thread has already. People have their eyes on this one.

Anyone will be welcome to crack it, but I really don't see the point in releasing something free to EVERYONE if it's going to render the project useless because there are no good bases left, and that will especially be the case in leagues like silver, probably where the most botting happens. Plus I have spent the last week on this, 6 days, all day, sometimes not even sleeping, so if you consider 99c worth 100 hours work + future man hours, I think it's perfectly fair.
As I said, the others here (you know who you are, and I don't mean people like the guy above me) will be getting a copy free of charge.

I would say right now my bot is better than lazypressing.

(Also, I have some other neat features to come - such as not to attack a base if the walls are a certain level, useful for lower town halls I guess, although personally I rather just take on anything).

Will keep you all updated.

RE: LazyPressing Clash of Clans Farming Bot - Proxy - 11-13-2014

(11-13-2014, 09:02 AM)smellysocks Wrote:  - Four way attack implemented. It works REALLY well, gets all the collectors etc.
- Bot knows when troops have been depleted, quickly moves on to selecting new troop (no delay trying to spawn troops that aren't there)
- Any level barracks can be anywhere now (was building the bot first with barracks in a static position).
- Image recognition drastically improved (thanks Xanathos).
- Clan Castle request troops is done.
Think I'm going to add in all elixir troops, then the bot should be pretty much done.
Might post a video of it working here later, and y'all can tell me what you think. I will release the bot to those who have actively participated in the thread since the start, otherwise I will be selling it for the one time fee of 99c (obviously includes all further updates and fixes). Why? Because if it's 100% free, EVERYONE will be using it.

Look at the amount of views this thread has already. People have their eyes on this one.

Anyone will be welcome to crack it, but I really don't see the point in releasing something free to EVERYONE if it's going to render the project useless because there are no good bases left, and that will especially be the case in leagues like silver, probably where the most botting happens. Plus I have spent the last week on this, 6 days, all day, sometimes not even sleeping, so if you consider 99c worth 100 hours work + future man hours, I think it's perfectly fair.
As I said, the others here (you know who you are, and I don't mean people like the guy above me) will be getting a copy free of charge.

I would say right now my bot is better than lazypressing.

Great job Smelly. From your description it defiantly sounds better than lazypressing. I thank and commend you for your work.Smile

Thanks for being awesome xD
Proxy.