The Bytecode Club
Developing Bot - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Cheating, Botting & Reverse Engineering (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+--- Thread: Developing Bot (/showthread.php?tid=155)

RE: Developing Bot - malicious - 01-01-2015

"Compiled Pre-Alpha v005.2 (x64)" Work flawlessly but can i ask about the "Other troops" on GkevinOD cant be use? i mean other troop like giant. it seem i can only select barbarian and archers only.

RE: Developing Bot - GkevinOD - 01-01-2015

Hello everyone, I read all of the bugs and we will try to fix most of them by next update. I can see that the biggest issue for everyone is the Dead Base search as it causes an error when it tries to check. Also after a few hours, the bot will turn white due to an infinite loop or something else.

Anyways, we will fix most of these bugs probably by today.

GkevinOD, do you set the troop only for the barbarian and the archers only? or i just dont know how to use it? xD

RE: Developing Bot - GkevinOD - 01-01-2015

ohh.. i see. thank you for replying GkevinOD! Smile looking forward next update ^_^

RE: Developing Bot - promac - 01-01-2015

(01-01-2015, 03:28 AM)GkevinOD Wrote:  Hello everyone, I read all of the bugs and we will try to fix most of them by next update. I can see that the biggest issue for everyone is the Dead Base search as it causes an error when it tries to check. Also after a few hours, the bot will turn white due to an infinite loop or something else.

Anyways, we will fix most of these bugs probably by today.

GREAT WORK

Thks to all developers ....

RE: Developing Bot - Kaz - 01-01-2015

(12-31-2014, 09:08 PM)Cocsi Wrote:  
(12-31-2014, 03:59 PM)zealous Wrote:  its spamming between the barracks super quickly and doing nothing else

[Image: 13c430eea5.png]

I also had this problem when I changed/tried to change the Random factor.

Just delete your config.ini and don't touch the numbers in "Random Factor", this solved it for me.

What were the values you guys were using? I am curious!
But yeah it's best for now to keep the default value of .1. I would only increase it if you have slower computers.

I am also having the two related issues:
1. After x amount of searches, fails to find the next button, restarts bluestacks
2. The script fails to detect bluestacks has successfully restarted and restarts bluestacks and gets stuck in this routine

I am working on this right now and some other quick fixes listed here but it's New Year's Eve so it might be tomorrow where I can work on this... My next look is the collecting to take advantage of the 1 gem boosts.

RE: Developing Bot - uJesternWind - 01-01-2015

Been lurking around this thread for a while, made an account a few days back. I must say, im INCREDIBLY impressed with the contributions from the community into building this bot thus far. It's come a long way - from a concept to a fully functioning bot!

RE: Developing Bot - some(rnd)guy - 01-01-2015

Request:

Could any dev compile bot so it points too the defualt install dir of bluestacks?
"C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-StartLauncher.exe"
thankyou for your hard work

RE: Developing Bot - cryzies - 01-01-2015

(12-31-2014, 09:19 PM)mine214 Wrote:  What I see when I'm following some attacks with the latest version 5.2 is that not all troops are used. There are always about 20-30 barbarians and archers left. In the log I see the drop of the first and second wave, should there be a third wave?
Is this a setting or a bug? Other people experiencing the same thing?

This can be fixed if you copy his second wave code and put it as the third wave. Temporary but effective. I don't think we can get background feature because it uses pixelcolor and image search so BlueStacks needs to be in the foreground.