The Bytecode Club
Test Function for Background Feature - Printable Version

+- The Bytecode Club (https://the.bytecode.club)
+-- Forum: Lobby (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Game Cheating, Botting & Reverse Engineering (https://the.bytecode.club/forumdisplay.php?fid=97)
+--- Thread: Test Function for Background Feature (/showthread.php?tid=325)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Test Function for Background Feature - dinobot - 01-17-2015

oh... not directx... is the WDDM... in windows 7 it is 1.1 only... now in windows 8.1 it is 1.3

[Image: x6tfs0Y.jpg]

Quote:Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM)[1] is the graphic driver architecture for video card drivers running Microsoft Windows versions beginning with Windows Vista.[2]

It is a replacement for Windows XP display driver model[3] and is aimed at enabling better performance graphics and new graphics functionality.[2] Display drivers in Windows Vista and later can choose to either adhere to this model or to Windows 2000 Display Driver Model (XDDM).[4] With the removal of XDDM from Windows 8, however, WDDM became the only option.[5]

WDDM provides the functionality required to render the desktop and applications using Desktop Window Manager, a compositing window manager running on top of Direct3D. It also supports new DXGI interfaces required for basic device management and creation. The WDDM specification requires at least Direct3D 9-capable video card and the display driver must implement the device driver interfaces for the Direct3D 9Ex runtime in order to run legacy Direct3D applications; it may optionally implement runtime interfaces for Direct3D 10/10.1 and higher.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_Display_Driver_Model

RE: Test Function for Background Feature - danilp12 - 01-17-2015

well...mine is 1.2 in win 8 pro x64 ....so i guess the problem come in the WDDM 1.1 only?

RE: Test Function for Background Feature - Envyus - 01-17-2015

After extensive testing I have come to the conclusion that this is deffinately a software related issue and not hardware related. Aero would always disable itself upon launching BS and revert to windows 7 basic. I trauled through the BS registry entries and conducted further tests. I then created a "new" user on my system and tried to run background mode again with great success.

Finally I decided to perform a clean installation of Windows 7 and now the function works flawlessly and captures screenshots in both foreground and background mode.

RE: Test Function for Background Feature - dinobot - 01-18-2015

RE: Test Function for Background Feature - Envyus - 01-18-2015

RE: Test Function for Background Feature - andrea2107 - 01-18-2015

(01-16-2015, 11:30 PM)danilp12 Wrote:  @dinobot im on win 8 x64 now...just take the screenshot...and guess what...it work!! like you said, it must be soft problem =D

(01-16-2015, 11:50 PM)dinobot Wrote:  Think your 5770 was one generation after my previous graphic card 4770. At time only windows 7 compatible. At least 5-6 yr old.

Check your DirectX version in windows now.  Think the screen capture is control by software rendering by DirectX.

I tried Andy emulator on windows 7 but it is very lag to me.  Now I am going to try it again in windows 8.1 to see if it is smoother...

I reccomend you to try duos-m,best performance so far,you can enable root from configuration and i AM enjoying it,but the 9.99$ to pay to have it is blocking His growth,the trial is 30 day

PS:25k on antutu Asus t100ta Intel z3740

RE: Test Function for Background Feature - danilp12 - 01-18-2015

i must to tell u guys...with win8 this bots rock!!! have it running for almost 36hs and no problem at all!! and almost forget..the hide function its working great!! but the cross version it isnt...so im on v5.4.2.2 atm, keep it up guy!! this is awesome!

RE: Test Function for Background Feature - _Sadronis_ - 01-19-2015

(01-17-2015, 09:50 PM)Envyus Wrote:  After extensive testing I have come to the conclusion that this is deffinately a software related issue and not hardware related. Aero would always disable itself upon launching BS and revert to windows 7 basic. I trauled through the BS registry entries and conducted further tests. I then created a "new" user on my system and tried to run background mode again with great success.

Finally I decided to perform a clean installation of Windows 7 and now the function works flawlessly and captures screenshots in both foreground and background mode.

I also experienced with that, i have tried the bot on 3-4 computer with win7 x64-x86, win8 x64-x86, both with nvidia and amd but most of the tries with old installations of windows failed but after i re-installed windows they functioned without any problem. And once i re-installed windows i didnt even install directx other than windows default one.

RE: Test Function for Background Feature - dinobot - 01-19-2015

RE: Test Function for Background Feature - HellsGuardian - 01-19-2015

working for me! When bot started training troops, i click on firefox so BS window was hidden behind (not minimized though)
[Image: v42bm9.jpg]

------------------------
    BLUESTACKS
------------------------
BlueStacks is open and not minimized
Resolution: 860, 720
------------------------
    AUTOIT
------------------------
Version: 3.3.12.0
Native x64
Compiled