Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] CoC Always Online Script
You can use adb connect command to connect to a Android device over network.

http://developer.android.com/tools/help/...l#wireless

(04-20-2015, 11:33 AM)S.Doak Wrote:  
(04-20-2015, 09:13 AM)Manuel Neuer Wrote:  This looks pretty legit, but its not called "VirusJotti", its just, "Jotti".

Ahh, well, my apologies about that. I used to release hacks on another game hacking website and everyone called it Virus Jotti. I'll fix that.

Anyway, I released that script without too much testing. I've been further testing it today, and it seems to be performing exactly as expected. It has been keeping my accounts online without issues and it is not being stopped by the 5 hour limit. I am running multiple instances of the script at the same time to keep multiple accounts open.

My next goal is to add the functionality to connect to the account without needing a USB connection. Instead, it would connect to the device's IP address which would enable it to be used on virtual Android devices/Android Virtual Machines.

Messages In This Thread
[Release] CoC Always Online Script - by S.Doak - 04-19-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: [Release] CoC Always Online Script - by killolol - 09-22-2015, 01:10 AM