Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was I banned?
My account Explicit was banned because I develop a clash of clans bot? I've done nothing over here to advertise my bot or anything against the rules for that matter. I've never seen a site which bans members of a competitor, that's just absolutely pathetic.

Not only that but the bot is open source so I'm not sure how banning me helps your cause if you think I'm here to steal your source or anything...
You were banned because one of the staff thought your bot was a rip off of our bot. If this is a miss understanding feel free to PM me and we'll resolve it there.
(02-23-2015, 02:20 PM)Konloch Wrote:  You were banned because one of the staff thought your bot was a rip off of our bot. If this is a miss understanding feel free to PM me and we'll resolve it there.

Our bot is coded in C# so it's in no way a rip. The only similarities are that we both use AutoIt (in our case the DLL while in yours obviously the actual program) and a few code structure ideas we got from looking at yours.
Oh, ClashBot is written in C#, welcome back? xD