Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Max Trophy Setting
Do anyone know what happen to bot when you hit max trophy setting? For example, if you set the trophy count to 2000 and you reach 2050, what happens? Thank.
(02-24-2015, 02:02 AM)hhxy Wrote:  Do anyone know what happen to bot when you hit max trophy setting? For example, if you set the trophy count to 2000 and you reach 2050, what happens? Thank.

there are two options 1 option in bot ''search setting'' name is ''trophy count'' and 2nd option is in ''general'' name is ''max trophy''....

it you select ''trophy count'' in ''search'' then bot will search the bases with required trophies
(for example: when you start search you got different trophies on every base like 31 or 24 or 30) trophy count do this fuction...

and 2nd option is ''max trophy in ''general'' then bot will automatic drop trophies when he will reach at max trophies....it will never happen that you set max trophy 2000 and you reached at 2050.... just select max trophies greater than you current trophies

(i am explaining this because max trophy and trophy count both are different options)
(02-24-2015, 02:39 AM)M Khalid Wrote:  
(02-24-2015, 02:02 AM)hhxy Wrote:  Do anyone know what happen to bot when you hit max trophy setting?  For example, if you set the trophy count to 2000 and you reach 2050, what happens?  Thank.

there are two options 1 option in bot ''search setting'' name is ''trophy count'' and 2nd option is in ''general'' name is ''max trophy''....

it you select ''trophy count'' in ''search'' then bot will search the bases with required trophies
(for example: when you start search you got different trophies on every base like 31 or 24 or 30) trophy count do this fuction...

and 2nd option is ''max trophy in ''general'' then bot will automatic drop trophies when he will reach at max trophies....it will never happen that you set max trophy 2000 and you reached at 2050.... just select max trophies greater than you current trophies

(i am explaining this because max trophy and trophy count both are different options)

Thank you. I understand now. I did not aware that the bot will automatically drop trophies once it hits the Max Trophy value. I get it now.