Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Image search help?
I'm trying to install a Smashed TH check into the algorithmTH.au3 module.
Been staring at the other modules that call the _ImageSearch function in ImageSearch.au3 and can't get a valid response or coordinates from _ImageSearch?

After staring at 3-4 dozen images of smashed TH, it seems they all look same regardless of the TH level.
Have tried several sizes/shapes of images cut directly from saved attack images. They are stored in BMP, and the 1 pixel tall version is same size as the TH check image. But I NEVER find a match even with 20% tolerance. I'm ready to give up.  Worry

I am sure its some kind of noob mistake, can anyone help?

Code:
Func CheckSmashedTownhall()
  Local $SmashedThx, $SmashedTHy
  If _Sleep(100) Then Return
  _CaptureRegion()
  $IsTHSmashed = _ImageSearch($SmashedTH, 1, $SmashedTHx, $SmashedTHy, 20) ; Getting smashed TH Location
  If $DebugTH = True Then
      SetLog("Check1 Smashed TH returned: " & $IsTHSmashed & ", " & $SmashedTHx & ", " & $SmashedTHy, $COLOR_BLUE)
  EndIf
  If $IsTHSmashed = 1 Then
      Return 1
  EndIf
  If $IsTHSmashed = 0 Then Return "-"
EndFunc
I don't think you are factoring in the offset with your X/Y coords. Try the script below. It will get the coords and copy them to the clipboard. Change the first $Title line to match the title of your BlueStacks.

The F1 key will get the coords, taking into account the offset, of wherever you click.

Code:
#include <Misc.au3>
#include <WinAPI.au3>

Global $BSpos[2] ; Inside BlueStacks positions relative to the screen

$Title = "BlueStacks App Player for Windows (beta-1)" ; Window name
$Full = WinGetTitle ($Title) ; Get The Full Title..
$HWnD = WinGetHandle ($Full) ; Get The Handle
WinActivate ($HWnD)

Func getBSPos()
    $aPos = ControlGetPos($Title, "", "[CLASS:BlueStacksApp; INSTANCE:1]")
    $tPoint = DllStructCreate("int X;int Y")
    DllStructSetData($tPoint, "X", $aPos[0])
    DllStructSetData($tPoint, "Y", $aPos[1])
    _WinAPI_ClientToScreen(WinGetHandle(WinGetTitle($Title)), $tPoint)

$BSpos[0] = DllStructGetData($tPoint, "X")
    $BSpos[1] = DllStructGetData($tPoint, "Y")
EndFunc   ;==>getBSPos

HotKeySet ("{F7}", "FindPos")
HotKeySet ("{F8}", "Terminate")

While 1
   Sleep (100)
WEnd

Func FindPos()
    getBSPos()
    Local $Pos[2]
    Local $iColour = 0
    While 1
        If _IsPressed("01") Then
            $Pos[0] = MouseGetPos()[0] - $BSpos[0]
            $Pos[1] = MouseGetPos()[1] - $BSpos[1]
            $iColour = Hex (PixelGetColor($Pos[0],$Pos[1]),6)
            ClipPut($Pos[0] & "," & $Pos[1] & "," & $iColour)
            Return $Pos
        EndIf
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>FindPos

Func Terminate()
   Exit
EndFunc   ;==>Terminate
Thanks for the reply!
Sorry to be dense, I'm not following why I need offsets?
Doesn't existing _CaptureRegion in _CaptureRegion.au3 automatically get BS offsets, and load global variable $hHBitmap with the image to be searched?

I've been searching autoitscript forum as well, and imagesearch is still baffling me. Sad
Thanks Again!
Because of the border around the window (title at the top, and the thin borders on the sides and bottom) there is a certain amount of X/Y offset you need, otherwise your coordinates will be incorrect. getBSPos() is supposed to get the correct values for the play screen.

I don't know how you are using the function you posted. Are you using it stand-alone, or within a script?

If you use just _CaptureRegion() it won't get the offset. It will call getBSPos(), but getBSPos() will be missing the $Title variable. The script I posted above ensures all the values needed are filled out.

Edit: What size is your BlueStacks window? Have you changed it with the .reg file? If not, then the first line in _CaptureRegion() is screwing you up:

Code:
Func _CaptureRegion($iLeft = 0, $iTop = 0, $iRight = 860, $iBottom = 720, $ReturnBMP = False)

See the hard-coded coords? If your window is not that size, it won't work.
Thanks Snarg!  Appreciate your continued effort to help. Smile

I'm using the function posted above just like checkTownHall.au3, except instead of searching for 5 different images, using only 1?  All I do is look for successful return value and the x,y positions in the function call, like this:
Code:
If CheckSmashedTownhall() = 1 Then  ; check to see if TH is smashed.
   SetLog("TH Attack successful!", $COLOR_BLUE)
   ExitLoop 2
EndIf

The reason I used _CaptureRegion() like checkTownHall() function; is that it appears to get the BS offsets and loads $hHBitmap (showing only the non-background code)
Code:
getBSPos()
$hHBitmap = _ScreenCapture_Capture("", $iLeft + $BSpos[0], $iTop + $BSpos[1], $iRight + $BSpos[0], $iBottom + $BSpos[1])
Global $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hHBitmap)

Unless I am reading image search wrong, _ImageSearch calls _ImageSearchArea, and it checks to see if $hHBitmap has an image loaded from _captureRegion(), then executes DLLCALL to search for the image passed to it??

I was really hoping to reuse the existing image capture/search functions as the initially seemed pretty straight forward.  But after beating my head against the wall on this off/on for a couple days, I'm just getting more confused.
  Saddest
(02-24-2015, 07:17 PM)knowjack Wrote:  Thanks Snarg!  Appreciate your continued effort to help. Smile

I'm using the function posted above just like checkTownHall.au3, except instead of searching for 5 different images, using only 1?  All I do is look for successful return value and the x,y positions in the function call, like this:
Code:
If CheckSmashedTownhall() = 1 Then  ; check to see if TH is smashed.
   SetLog("TH Attack successful!", $COLOR_BLUE)
   ExitLoop 2
EndIf

The reason I used _CaptureRegion() like checkTownHall() function; is that it appears to get the BS offsets and loads $hHBitmap (showing only the non-background code)
Code:
getBSPos()
$hHBitmap = _ScreenCapture_Capture("", $iLeft + $BSpos[0], $iTop + $BSpos[1], $iRight + $BSpos[0], $iBottom + $BSpos[1])
Global $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hHBitmap)

Unless I am reading image search wrong, _ImageSearch calls _ImageSearchArea, and it checks to see if $hHBitmap has an image loaded from _captureRegion(), then executes DLLCALL to search for the image passed to it??

I was really hoping to reuse the existing image capture/search functions as the initially seemed pretty straight forward.  But after beating my head against the wall on this off/on for a couple days, I'm just getting more confused.
  Saddest

try writing the hBitmap to an .bmp
_ScreenCapture_SaveImage("C:\COC-Bot-master\images\GdiPlus_Screen.bmp", $hHBitmap)

i have some weird screenshots...Only the captureregion background mode option works for me.
Thanks for the suggestion Henk500!
Added the code, checked a dozen images and they all look normal?
Sad
Any chance of posting all of your code? It's hard to debug a snippet.
jack
have you given up?