Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen not working
Hi all

The Queen doesn't get deploy during attack, how can I have the Queen get deploy?
Also, is there a way to wait for the King to be heal before attacking? I have noticed a few times that the Bot start searching
before the King recovered.

Thanks for the advices
(02-25-2015, 02:05 AM)CoC Hub Wrote:  Hi all

The Queen doesn't get deploy during attack, how can I have the Queen get deploy?
Also, is there a way to wait for the King to be heal before attacking? I have noticed a few times that the Bot start searching

Thanks for the advices

1. For the Queen to deploy, you have to select it in attack settings. If you just want it to attack dead bases, check dead base, and if you want it to attack all bases, check it. I have both checked, and that works for me, so check both just to be safe.

2. The bot doesn't wait for heroes to heal before raiding. If you're farming, it'd be bad to wait.
(02-25-2015, 07:49 AM)Xaz Wrote:  
(02-25-2015, 02:05 AM)CoC Hub Wrote:  Hi all

Thanks for the advices

1. For the Queen to deploy, you have to select it in attack settings. If you just want it to attack dead bases, check dead base, and if you want it to attack all bases, check it. I have both checked, and that works for me, so check both just to be safe.

2. The bot doesn't wait for heroes to heal before raiding. If you're farming, it'd be bad to wait.

Hi Xaz

Thank you for taking the time to address this. I have both King and Queen checked for both attack dead bases and all bases. However, the Queen doesn't get deploy , only the King get deploy.

Not sure where did I go wrong. I am using 5.5.1.1 version.

thank you for your time.

regards