Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Background mode working?
(02-25-2015, 01:31 PM)Bl4ckDoT Wrote:  I looked around for any threads talking about background mode but I haven't found any that fixed my problem. I'm using windows 7 x64, tried enabling/disabling aero and dekstop composition without any success, on foreground the bot works perfectly, on background it can't locate barracks or anything. Pretty much same issue as the guys in this read https://the.bytecode.club/showthread.php...background

Are there any solutions or ETA? Background mode is pretty essential otherwise you can only run bot 5-8 hours per day

today I for once fixed my bot background mode! I went to the start menu and typed in aero and hit find and fix problems with transparency and other visual effects. and after it was done I tried out background mode and it worked! hope with help some of you :D
Which bot is that?