Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug Report for 5.6
Bugs

Barracks:
The troop cooking screws up when you have less than 4 barracks.

Traps:
"Locate Townhall Manually" is not working.

Collectors:
Auto collect on collectors not working; not asked by bot to locate collectors as well

Suggestion

Since custom deploy is removed, is it possible to trouble you guys to add in the other form of 2 sided attack (adjacent top left and top right).

Thanks!
To clarify on the barracks, I mean the ratio of troops. As the current bot is meant for 4 barracks.
// moved to Bug Reports and Suggestions
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
(02-25-2015, 08:34 PM)zooty Wrote:  // moved to Bug Reports and Suggestions

My barracks also not working right on the v.5.6.1 I'm trying to make 2 barracks of giants and 2 of archers and the bot mix everything and don't even keep updating the barracks
(02-25-2015, 08:49 PM)Blackdios Wrote:  
(02-25-2015, 08:34 PM)zooty Wrote:  // moved to Bug Reports and Suggestions

My barracks also not working right on the v.5.6.1 I'm trying to make 2 barracks of giants and 2 of archers and the bot mix everything and don't even keep updating the barracks

Make a new thread in the Suggestions/Bug Reports subforum.
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
(02-25-2015, 07:49 PM)greatpanda1k Wrote:  Bugs

Barracks:
The troop cooking screws up when you have less than 4 barracks.

Traps:
"Locate Townhall Manually" is not working.

Collectors:
Auto collect on collectors not working; not asked by bot to locate collectors as well

Suggestion

Since custom deploy is removed, is it possible to trouble you guys to add in the other form of 2 sided attack (adjacent top left and top right).

Thanks!

bot autocollect, no need locations, for town hall.. restart bot and click in locate town...
everything is working , execpt the minimum wall build option , i set to minimum 1.3 mil and he keeps building walls , got no money anymore
me too having the problem you first mentioned
i just have 2 brks available now(lvl10 n lvl9)
i've put settings of 4 brks as arch,barb,arch,barb
but they mix everything up