Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
v5.6
1. Bot isnt filling the barracks properly using Barch with this current version released Sad it only adds 3-10 troops on each barrack
2. Auto wall upgrading is bugged when choosing which resource needs to be used first. I ticked "use elixir first then gold if not enough" but instead it used the gold first then the elixer right after.
[Image: madara_uchiha_v_1_signature_banner_by_la...6o47ns.png]
locating townhall manually button doesnt work too.. Smile

and also about the custom troop train.. i think it has an error calculating troops.. it recognize troops at the camp but don't subtract it on the ones being trained.. Smile
Locating townhall button doesent work. Facelineside
and I can't find dark barracks train option Sad
(02-25-2015, 07:56 PM)Karino Wrote:  Locating townhall button doesent work. Facelineside
and I can't find dark barracks train option Sad
restart bot and button work,
i prefer version 5.5 because it was fast in searching. 4 seconds after each next button press in version 5.6 it take 8-10 seconds.
Loading barracks is not working properly and search time increased villages
So far on my side everything runs good. Small thing's that could be taken care of by cleaning out old left-overs from the script cleared things that I initially thought was a bug.

BS= Easy Eraser
Win= CCleaner

At the moment the only thing I can't really get to work properly is

a.  autowall
b.  donating giants
c. locating resources does not work

Anyway, it looks and feels great!
Is everyone bot able to located resources correctly?
whats ur setting in training troops

training troops using barracks doesnt work

it only trains 1 barracks
im back to version 5.5.1.1 because version 5.6 have alot of bugs.