Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Make bot delete everthing in barracks
How do i get the bot to delete everything in barracks? when the bot disconnects from server and loads again it deletes old trained troops and builds new ones. problem is its doesn't delete everything like 28 arch 28 barb it deletes 28arch and leaves 10 barb behind so when it trains troops again it trains 28 archers and 38 barbs... so on a so forth, until I only get barbs to attack Smile

Thank Guys!
If I helped you in some way, I woud Appreciate it if you gave me a Reputation. Smile
(02-26-2015, 12:16 AM)will321123 Wrote:  How do i get the bot to delete everything in barracks? when the bot disconnects from server and loads again it deletes old trained troops and builds new ones. problem is its doesn't delete everything like 28 arch 28 barb it deletes 28arch and leaves 10 barb behind so when it trains troops again it trains 28 archers and 38 barbs... so on a so forth, until I only get barbs to attack Smile

Thank Guys!

Simple Wink

Train.au3

find something like that :

if $fullArmy or $FirstStart then
Click(496, 197, 80,5)
endif

80 it´s the quantity of clicks , and number 5 is the speed to move the mouse in the range 1 (fastest) to 100 (slowest)

Try first Click(496, 197, 80,15)
Thank You for this Promac, as always very helpful!!
If I helped you in some way, I woud Appreciate it if you gave me a Reputation. Smile
Thks guys , glad 2 help ...