Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUG 5.6.5 : 2 "bugs" discovered
Hi.

I firstly thank all of contributors who was made/share this wonderfull bot. You all doing a great job =).

I came here to help you as i can with bug reporting. I just installed your application and when i run the BOT i can see some littles bugs.

This is the list of bugs i encounter :
  • the first one is concerning the "Donate/Train only option"
  • the second is about Windows screen off

Below the requested description :
  • Donate/Train only option
    • Operating System: Windows 8.1 Professional
    • COC Bot Version: 6.5.6
    • Bluestack Version: 0.9.0.14.4604
    • Screenshot: N/A
    • Brief Description Of Problem : When you check/ uncheck the option the same message appear and it seem nothing is apply.
    • What Were You Doing To Trigger This:
      • With background mode unchecked :
        • Check/uncheck the "Donate/Train only option" checkBox the same message always appear : "~~No-Attack Mode Removed~~"
      • With background mode checked :
        • Check/uncheck the "Donate/Train only option" checkBox the same message always appear : "~~No-Attack Mode Selected~~"
      • Plus whatever you checked/unchecked the box the BOT always search to attack people (don't seem the changes are apply).
    • What have you done to try resolve the problem : For the moment i put the "Halt attack" option with the condition trophy <= 1 to counter this bug
  • Windows auto-screen off
    • Operating System: Windows 8.1 Professional
    • COC Bot Version: 6.5.6
    • Bluestack Version: 0.9.0.14.4604
    • Screenshot: N/A
    • Brief Description Of Problem : When you use the auto screen off on Windows and you came back to the computer at one moment, the bot can't close the clan chat tab. So the ressources are "hide" behind the chat and they can't be farm by the BOT.
    • What Were You Doing To Trigger This:
      • Put you auto-screen off active on Windows at the timer you want (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windo...=windows-7 - "To choose when Windows dims and turns off the display" menu).
      • wait the screen is turn off
      • wait 2-3 mins (BOT must open the clan chat)
      • when you come back to your computer (just move the mouse) the clan chat is always open despite the "Finished donating" message.
      • this is happen with and without background mode.
    • What have you done to try resolve the problem : Moving mines to the other side where the BOT can always "click"

I choose the recommended build during the installation of the application (x86), but the script say it is run in x64 OS at start.

Thanks in advance for your help, and i hope my bugs will be usefull for you =).

PS : sorry for my bad english sometimes ^^.