Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm back you cuntheads.
After at least a year from closing down my older account, I decided to come back to the bytecode club with a niger proxy and learn about some java bytecode get meh sum CoC bot!

I was gonna sell Ku Klux Klient for minecraft awhile back but since my design for its banner was in MS Paint and so shit I never released it and it will always stay private.

I remember this place being filled with skids who want the cock bot and now i'm here to be one of them contribute some Java codes!

I named myself Sunos because it's a pretty honestly nice fucking sounding name and I actually was trying to name myself after an operating system. I tried WinB, Max, and Lunux but none really looked so great. Then, I remembered about Sun Operating System. I tried SunOS, and it looked shitty. Then I lowercased the 'OS' part, and the best username I've seen in my fucking lifetime appeared... Sunos.

Pronounced: Soon-Oh's

I like the Ku Klux Klan becuz fuck dem niggers and also, Konloch, where the fuck did the basscode theme go.

Thanks and helllooo!
hello sunos, i too, master noodle, livest again.

it is great to see you back
never 2 late baby, adding the basscode theme right now.