Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have no Fear the King of Atlantis is Here
So, in short, I taught Konloch everything, I've seen 2Fast masturbate more times than I've beaten Cthulhu, I've done unspeakable things with Fluke and some random british fucker, and I'm a founding member of the Justice League. So get at me.
Here's a song that will explain pretty much everything you need to know about me:

I'll sing it on webcam for $100 BTC. No shame. Fuck you.
Apparenty the youtube tag doesn't work. So the song -- the most important fucking thing in this post -- isn't showing so here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX3rsOXFMHQ
Will you stick sharpies up your ass on webcam for $100 in BTC?
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
Back from the 4 month vacation? Finally.
Get ebola Faggot
(11-24-2014, 10:48 PM)Bibl Wrote:  Get ebola Faggot

Aquaman isn't black and everyone knows white people don't get ebola
[Image: 7rL6Nl0.png]
(11-25-2014, 02:22 AM)zooty Wrote:  
(11-24-2014, 10:48 PM)Bibl Wrote:  Get ebola Faggot

Aquaman isn't black and everyone knows white people don't get ebola

maybe i was talking 2 ur nigger ass
Pres, remember that time you sung a song for me?
lillix@jabber.se
now go away
ty
I'm simply a llama,I walk around spit at people and eat grass.
(11-30-2014, 08:38 AM)Dan Wrote:  I'm simply a llama,I walk around spit at people and eat grass.
No you're Dan the 12 year old hacker, been hacking the interwebs since you were 6. What's this talk of a llama?
(11-30-2014, 08:38 AM)Dan Wrote:  I'm simply a llama,I walk around spit at people and eat grass.

Believe me, sir, I know a llama; I talk to him on a daily basis and from what I know of llamas I can say - without a shred of doubt - that you are not a llama. Lying douche.