Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Developing Bot
Hi All,
Antidote thanks for your posts. They've been very helpful.
I just had a query relating to coc.traineddata. How did you go about making it? Can it be improved?
I also had a similar issue where it would add numbers or not quite work properly and just trying to fine tune it even more.
Cheers!

Sorry probably should have googled a bit harder first: http://blog.cedric.ws/how-to-train-tesseract-301

Let me know if im on the wrong track, or specifically how you did it.

Cheers
Sorry being real lazy here as new to AutoIT.

Is there a way to easily show the captured bitmap/png in a popup box to compare what the script sees vs what the OCR data is returning?

Will help with adjusting the capture window.

Cheers and sorry for the lazy q's in advance.
Hi odySSeys,

I did both... I have tesseract installed still, but am just using the package because i couldn't be stuffed changing all the paths and parameters in the installed version.
If you're having problems still, make sure you change the temp path to a writeable location. C:\ isn't writeable unless running the script as administrator on Win7/8, so you might want to change it to mydocs or something like that.

So in Tesseract.au3 file find the bit:

Global $tesseract_temp_path = "C:\"

Change to

Global $tesseract_temp_path = "C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\"

Where yourusername is your user profile folder name.

That might fix your problem.

Cheers
I made a very simple GUI for the script, when started it asks you to click on barrack to record position then train troops according to your input and proceed to attack. Gonna start with attack function and image compare soon.

[Image: u6tKA4f.png]

Btw anyone knows how to interupt a running script? something like togglePause function but using GUI button and not Hot Key?
Hello though I just registered on this site I have some time following this great work , I've signed nothing more than to give my congratulations and let them know that the lf bot robot in directotio windows creates two folders:
1 c: windows \ coc \
2 c: windows \ coc - in \

In these two folders there are more folders and in them there are terminated coc files:
example ejemplo.coc

Well arrived here these files can be opened with the paint from windows giving as a result catches couple makes lf robot program

I hope you understand my English is the translator of google

thank you